Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2011, 09:39 AM

927 posts, read 1,459,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
I so wish we could boot the south from the country. The biggest sewage hole in this country is the south.
I have the SAME attitude about places like NYC and San Fransisco

... too bad people like you are so CLUELESS - it's so bad in the south that people from Liberal states are moving here like droves of cattle ... and screwing it up like they did in their liberal slop holes.

Soon; they will run out of places to hide from their own kind!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 09:45 AM

927 posts, read 1,459,173 times
Quote:
Figures, you are from the fourth world state of Alabama. Why dont you all seced from USA?
you are so typical of liberal nonsense ... and you even lack the nard's to admit in your profile where you are living

... and for someone so hateful of the south at least know how to say "secede"

Much of the south is far better than the rest of the country ...

I am YANKEE BY BIRTH - SOUTHERN BY CHOICE

Old 12-05-2011, 12:03 PM

298 posts, read 389,831 times
Enough of the slamming of the South. I live in California and I disapprove of interracial marriage.

When a white woman hooks up with a black man and has a child (a mulatto), the child usually identifies as black (like our President). This increases the black population at the expense of the white population.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:38 PM

628 posts, read 695,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Let's all get together and pray for them....Lord White Jesus...help these minority folks understand that we are superior to them......Amen
WOW! In 2011....

Old 12-05-2011, 01:01 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
It's OK when black organizations bar white people from joining.
Would you care to list some of these organizations?

Hint: not the NAACP.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:02 PM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Enough of the slamming of the South. I live in California and I disapprove of interracial marriage.

When a white woman hooks up with a black man and has a child (a mulatto), the child usually identifies as black (like our President). This increases the black population at the expense of the white population.
At least you're honest about being a racist.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:58 PM

870 posts, read 1,569,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
It's not the fact that it happened in a hillbilly backassward state like Kentucky. It's the fact that something like that could happen in today's day and time anywhere in America that is truly shocking.
What's even worse is people judging an entire state based on a small 40 member church.

Old 12-05-2011, 04:50 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post

Black populastion is still under 20% we are not going to take over. you should be mor worried about the illegals who are turning our belovd usa into mexico or the "estados unidos".

Old 12-05-2011, 04:56 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,792 times
Quote:
I so wish we could boot the south from the country. The biggest sewage hole in this country is the south.
hey now the south has contributed alot to american society and culture and i would never want to live anywhere else. where are YOU from btw? please tell because i can pull up something that you dont like...

Old 12-05-2011, 05:01 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
A lot of people just simply do not approve of them. what makes me mad is when the interaccial couple has this holier than thou attitude and are quick too call people backwards and racist, not saying you are lik this but this is almost always the case. all this stupid talk about "mixed race kids are mre beautifull and special" just really makes me mad. And seeing an interaccial couples is rare but when i do see them they just look awkward to me

i was not raised to date within my race i just do it naturally and same-race couples turn out better in the end. I know better then to date a taboo or exotic race or a man of different religion. the point is if your arent the same race as me or you arent a baptist church goer and if you dont love Jesus you have no shot with me.

please excuse my spelling i no longer have my internet spellchecker
In nature, a mixed gene pool tend to be healthier and longer lasting than an inbred gene pool. Also what exactly do you mean by a 'taboo' or 'exotic' race?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies