U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-01-2011, 02:40 PM

4,113 posts, read 2,021,734 times

Advertisements

Is OP Rick Santorum?
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 03:03 PM

12,822 posts, read 9,092,607 times
I agree 100% with the OP.

If any of you are here in 25 years, I'd like you to remember this thread.

Islam is insidious.

And I'm no big fan of organized religions and don't practice any religion at all, but if I had to pick any religion or group to usher in an Antichrist it would be Islam.

Devout muslim in homeland security. Obama is bats**t Crazy!

Old 12-01-2011, 03:06 PM

30,993 posts, read 13,177,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

Islam is insidious.

And I'm no big fan of organized religions and don't practice any religion at all, but if I had to pick any religion or group to usher in an Antichrist it would be Islam.

I'm not surprised many people think about Christians the same way...

Old 12-01-2011, 03:10 PM

418 posts, read 162,429 times
When Christian countries of 50% or more start killing non-Christians in this day and age simply for not being Christian, we'll talk.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I'm not surprised many people think about Christians the same way...
Take that list the OP provided and swap out the Muslim statistics for Christian.

If they're the same you have a point.

If they're not the same. You have no point at all.

Fact #1. If the USA had reverse statistics and the Christians were 0.5% instead of Muslims they'd be burned out of their homes, the men slaughtered and churches destroyed.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:12 PM

17,230 posts, read 5,229,593 times
Quote:

Islam is insidious.

They will be 1% of the US population, in 20 years, so according to you the other 99% should be afraid? Please stop

Old 12-01-2011, 03:16 PM

2,350 posts, read 1,362,385 times
An interesting view indeed.....of religion. It needs to be wiped out. Religion is one of the worst ideologies that has plagued humans.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
They will be 1% of the US population, in 20 years, so according to you the other 99% should be afraid? Please stop
I said 25 years and I never said what their population would be. I said if you're here remember reading this thread and remember how you believed you were so right about Muslims.

Because you're so well informed I supposed you've read this article aready... right?

Quote:
There are about 2.6 million Muslim adults and children in the United States (0.8 percent of the U.S. population) in 2010. That figure is expected to rise to 6.2 million (1.7 percent) in 2030, predicted the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life report released Thursday.

Most of the growth will be due to immigration and higher birth rates among Muslims. Christians are, however, expected to still make up by far the majority of the population. But by 2030, Muslims are predicted to be as numerous as Jews or Episcopalians are in the United States today.

Report: Muslim population in U.S. to double in 20 years The Deacon's Bench

Old 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM

14,851 posts, read 18,012,271 times
Your statement "Lord come quickly" discredits your post immediately. It's obvious that you are posting from a Christian-centric position which effectively prevents you from understanding or accepting any other point of view.

Explain to me how you justify the wholesale murder of people during the crusades or the Salem witch trials, or the near extinction of indigenous peoples on FOUR continents in the name of Christianity? How dare you sit there with your pompous, self-serving Judeo-Christian attitude and imply that everybody who doesn't think EXACTLY LIKE YOU DO is somehow wrong or evil?

get a life.

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-01-2011, 03:27 PM

30,993 posts, read 13,177,560 times
Quote:
Take that list the OP provided and swap out the Muslim statistics for Christian.

If they're the same you have a point.

If they're not the same. You have no point at all.

Fact #1. If the USA had reverse statistics and the Christians were 0.5% instead of Muslims they'd be burned out of their homes, the men slaughtered and churches destroyed.
It doesn't matter. To put that in perspective, engaging in religious warfare will get you exactly that in return. And while USA has its statistics, its governments (and supporters, of course) have promoted the idea of being an international bully for what, and will be paying for a long time? Should we blame a Christian majority for that?

But hey, what could go wrong if one used Westboro Baptist Church to define Christians?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies