Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 11:38 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,139,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Obama and the UN: Agenda 21 Revisited

By Sharon Sebastian With Cap and Trade, the Environmental Protection Agency will have power to force many homeowners to virtually rebuild their homes to meet stringent environmental requirements before they can sell them. Living in a house that does not meet the EPA's "green" regulations for roofing, windows, doors, insulation or heating and cooling systems will be slapped with fines. Electrical companies are rapidly installing "smart monitoring systems" to track usage of energy by residents.

Freedom Advocates | Exposing Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development

We have been put on the "delay" list, for our smart meter. I'm going to resist that installation as long as possible. There is currently a lawsuit in Sacramento, that will reveal whether these can be forced on us or not.
I bet that not one prog here knows what ICLEI is all about and many of them may well live in counties that have instigated so much of what Agenda 21 and our progs call for.

We can't ram anything about ICLEI down their throats or into their brains as long as they remain prog useful idiots, but we must keep trying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Roy you need to join your Agenda 21 treads with the youtube video...JMO.
I am taking the map to those who don't want to believe what Agenda 11 for Dummies says. It will do no good because they don't want any of it to be true, but it is an effort.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Then show us where it is if it is there. If it is that easy, show everyone else up.

Why don't you do it? If it takes so little effort to find, why don't you put that effort in to prove your point?
Here is the map of what Agenda 21 calls for the US to look like after about 5/6 of our people have been allowed to starve and the others relocated in their stack ' em plans. It is just what you failed to see in the video but didn't see for whatever reason.

Global UN AGENDA 21

Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
The title of this thread should have been Agenda 21 for non-hayseeds who don't go for conspiracy theories.
I want you to see the map of the US that the UN wants it to look like after they get enough ICLEI groups in existence and have eliminated 5/6 of our population and racked and stacked the rest in about 12 sites is the country.
Take a look and then go back to the original video and see what you missed.

Ain't it something for you to keep on protecting your non-hayseed brain by refusing to look at any of these so-called conspiracy theories? Lenin and Alinsky would be very proud of you the way you manage to keep that prog shield up in front of your brain.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:27 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,977,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The US is not subject to UN mandates, grow up.
ONLY IF THOSE WEASELS IN WASHINGTON D.C. APPROVE....isn't climate change a U.N. agenda so what was the Cap and Trade bill ?
Its a good thing that our government is disfunctional with legislation piling up in the Senate due to that HC non debate.Cap and Trade was passed in the House and just laid there in the Senate

Gun ban? Ask the people in the U.K. New Zealand Australia where they lost their rights to bear arms when their elected officals voted for the U.N. ANTI GUN agenda.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:40 PM

Any of you progressive thinking people who have been wanting the skinny about Agenda 21 can learn a lot if you go to this link which is from the UN, itself.

http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/documents/agenda21/english/Agenda21.pdf (broken link)

You can read all about the group and the fact that they are very adamant about sustainable life for us all in the coming days. Scroll down to number 10.1 and read through 10.18 to learn a load about what Agenda 21 is.

You can finish up at 37.4 Activities a.

Have yourselves a ball learning some more about sustainable and how often it is used in this message about what Agenda 21 is.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Any of you progressive thinking people who have been wanting the skinny about Agenda 21 can learn a lot if you go to this link which is from the UN, itself.

http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/documents/agenda21/english/Agenda21.pdf (broken link)

You can read all about the group and the fact that they are very adamant about sustainable life for us all in the coming days. Scroll down to number 10.1 and read through 10.18 to learn a load about what Agenda 21 is.

You can finish up at 37.4 Activities a.

Have yourselves a ball learning some more about sustainable and how often it is used in this message about what Agenda 21 is.
I am wondering what happened to this thread. For some reason it doesn't show up as still active but we will keep trying to get the info to my progressive leaning friends.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:12 PM

Default UN pdf about Agenda 21 and how it operates

I have been doing the work for progressive thinking people about Agenda 21 today so here is the UN's pdf about Agenda 21. Notice when you read it that they talk about local government, regional government, state government and national and international government. Of course, there is only one of the international kind in the world these days, the UN.

I went to the trouble of reading the whole thing, and it is nearly as lengthy as Obamacare. Anyway read part 10.1 through 10.18 to learn a good deal about what Agenda 21 is.

Then read 35.1 through 35.24 primarily 35.6.d & e
35.7.a & b

Then read 35.11 and 35.12
especially 35.12.f, g, and h

Read under37.4 activities a.

Many of you will learn so much if you are willing to take a chance and look at what the UN says about itself. Progressives and conservatives can learn so much about sustainability and how often that word is used.

More from the UN coming about UCLEI and other things to do with Agenda 21.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
so another fail thread on a bunked up conspiracy theory mongering? thought so.
I bet you don't take a chance on learning anything about Agenda 21 by reading this link I have provided. Of course, you wouldn't want to read any part of it because is is from the UN. Failed thread? I think not but you and your prog friends have failed other than you won't read any of this any more than you have read of watched any of my links.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Another day, another conspiracy theory.
Can you call this pdf from the UN about Agenda 21 a conspiracy? I bet you don't even look at this pdf any more than you did the original link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies