Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 01:51 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,468,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
When people resort to name calling they have already lost the argument.
And there is a great deal of that going on, and yet there is still an argument. I get attacked all the time on here for my beliefs. People, when very frustrated, call people names. I don't find calling Obama, "OBOZO" a bad thing, if he is acting like a clown. It's the frustration talking. What is not okay, is people on here calling me or other conservatives "white trash" for the sole fact that I am/ we are a conservative.
People aren't frustrated with me, because they have never met me, nor have I ever done a thing to them personally. Yet, they call me/ us names.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:27 AM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
Laura Bush is much better than Obama because Laura is a true American. Laura doesn't have utter contempt for the freedoms of Capitalism. Laura didn not have her hand on our salt shakers.
Laura did not sleep with the man that is destroying our Republic intentionally through something called "Fundamental Transformation.

Laura's hubby was a goofball but he was not a Subversive.

Michelle's hubby IS a subversive and she supports him all the way as he continues to bring down our nation while he does his best to force us all to redistribute our wealth all over the globe and nation.

Laura is much better than Michelle and yeah, goofball and danged Patriot Acts combined, many of us really do miss GW.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:57 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
The lying fool scumbag idiot is going to the 57th state...is it the 59th or 60th state?

Moo-chele will pack-on another 30 pounds of blubber in those 17 days of carefree eating.
Rush is twirling around here right? Turn off his radio circus show.

Old 12-03-2011, 05:22 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Clown Obozo Off To Hawaii For 17 Day Vacation

Maybe the scumbag will stay there...
No matter what, still not as many as Baby Bush.
Didn't complain about Bush's holidays, did you?

Old 12-03-2011, 07:19 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The mean, nastyness and down right cruel right-wingers show their true selves when they talk about the first-lady. I don't ever remember the left being so nasty towards Mrs Bush.

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying nasty things like that, bet your mother would slap you hard if she saw what you wrote.
No, but I do remember very nasty insults against Hillary Clinton when she was First Lady.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:25 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Laura Bush is much better than Obama because Laura is a true American. Laura doesn't have utter contempt for the freedoms of Capitalism. Laura didn not have her hand on our salt shakers.
Laura did not sleep with the man that is destroying our Republic intentionally through something called "Fundamental Transformation.

Laura's hubby was a goofball but he was not a Subversive.

Michelle's hubby IS a subversive and she supports him all the way as he continues to bring down our nation while he does his best to force us all to redistribute our wealth all over the globe and nation.

Laura is much better than Michelle and yeah, goofball and danged Patriot Acts combined, many of us really do miss GW.

Hey, at least Ms. Obama hasn't killed anyone.

Laura Bush killed another human being.

snopes.com: Laura Bush Car Accident

Old 12-03-2011, 08:08 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,473,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The mean, nastyness and down right cruel right-wingers show their true selves when they talk about the first-lady. I don't ever remember the left being so nasty towards Mrs Bush.

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying nasty things like that, bet your mother would slap you hard if she saw what you wrote.
What's said about the sasquatch is the truth! If the truth hurts, that's too bad...

Old 12-03-2011, 08:09 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
What's said about the sasquatch is the truth! If the truth hurts, that's too bad...
I'm always concerned when a person displays such a high level of hate for anyone. It's really disconcerting and unhealthy.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:10 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
And if people talked about your mother, wife, child or even you, you'd think that was okay?
Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you get to spew hatred.

How very christian of you.

Last edited by chielgirl; 12-03-2011 at 08:21 AM..

Old 12-03-2011, 09:18 AM

101 posts, read 86,772 times
All presidents take a lot of vacations. the stress of the job is the excuse. But nobody made them run for office besides themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies