Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 09:01 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
So someones health issues are a joke and entertainment? That is such a sad testament to character.
No big surprise there. I think we all remember a few years ago when Rush mocked Michael J. Fox and his struggle with Parkinson's.

Shameless and pathetic.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:04 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,054,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What is his flaw? I guess you think that subsound is always right with those accusations.
LoL, Accusations? The first couple posts you see people doing it. It's like 'accusing' some one of being a Broncos fan while they are yelling "Go Broncos!"

If you are unhappy when people point out the nasty things others say, the better thing to do is for the people to keep their mouths shut instead of getting mad at the people pointing out the hateful things spewed.

Also Roy, you are 79 right? The last thing you want to do is to start making fun of peoples infirmities as you have been around long enough your body probably has many. If you want people to make fun of yours, feel free to make fun of others.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:04 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No big surprise there. I think we all remember a few years ago when Rush mocked Michael J. Fox and his struggle with Parkinson's.

Shameless and pathetic.
Nobody mocked anything and you would know it if you bothered to see the OP. You got something on your foot there and better wipe it off as soon as you can.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:08 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,283,517 times
Quote:
Nobody mocked anything and you would know it if you bothered to see the OP. You got something on your foot there and better wipe it off as soon as you can.
Sorry, Roy, you and your first couple of responders on this thread should be ashamed of yourselves. I know you aren't, and I know you will try to make me feel as if I've done something wrong by calling you out on your poor behavior, but you should be.

Shameful.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:12 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Subsound, no way am I saying that.

I am saying that this nut that butted into one of Beck's book signings was likely doing it with bad atittude. Something like he hated Beck and was all emotional and made himself have his physical symptoms.

That's why I compared him to a person that gets really angry and makes their own blood pressure rise. I'll go to amazon and order the tenth or twelth Beck book to make amends, okay?

I don't just like Beck, I thank God for him and his level of brevity? is that the word? Beck is a true patriot.
Whipped himself into a siezure, eh? Mmm, hmm. That attitude is so 15th century!

Old 12-05-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
So...he blew a gasket due to his frothing outrage?
Disgusting!

Old 12-05-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Sorry, Roy, you and your first couple of responders on this thread should be ashamed of yourselves. I know you aren't, and I know you will try to make me feel as if I've done something wrong by calling you out on your poor behavior, but you should be.

Shameful.
So you read the OP? Most of these progs didn't read one word of it and none of you know that the woman who took over as leader was running around reading her, to be repeated lines from a pamphlet. She even gave Beck her copy so he could see what they supposedly knew about him. Oh yeah they had a list to work from.

I will take it for granted that you think that man who was on the tour bus with Beck and trying to hold the man's legs quiet was just a conservative slob. According to Beck that man had been talking with him before they disembarked. It is just the sh*ts that some people can help the bad guys without having to do so.

You need to look up the word, deflection, and then see how those you think were so good were trying to deflect.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Chrome, indeed it is no sin to laugh at the lunacy. The OWS is a joke and that someone bothered to try and disrupt one of Beck's many book-signings and it didn't bode well for that person is not just hilarious, it is "poetic expression" of all that is wrong---sorta like when someone blows up at another and they cause their own blood pressure problems.

Hope the reality of my point isn't "lost on you."
It's OK to laugh at someone having a seizure? I'm appalled.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Disgusting!
The disgusting thing about this so far is that all the progs have been at their game of deflection and avoiding discussion of what was going on. Go on back and read the OP and watch the video and then come back with your disgusting comment.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
The disgusting thing about this so far is that all the progs have been at their game of deflection and avoiding discussion of what was going on. Go on back and read the OP and watch the video and then come back with your disgusting comment.
I took you off ignore to read this roys. It IS disgusting to make fun of someone for having a seizure. I am sickened at the attitudes displayed by some tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies