Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 09:40 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Watch this
“Hardball” panel agree the Tea Party is racist, anti-Black | Mofo Politics

You can find the research here.
The Tea Party: “Moral Majority,” “Religious Right” Redux? - Lez Get Real | Lez Get Real

Lots more is available just google.
This should prove it once and for all. Its all about Obama being black and black progress in general.
Oh my, now we should all take whatever HARDBALL says at face value..?? Have you even been to a TeaParty movement gathering or do you have any friends who are part of the movement? Have you even known, personally anyone that is part of the TeaParty? Don't bother to answer, I think I already know what you will say...

Nita

Old 12-07-2011, 09:44 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
You will see November 2012 that I have not failed to play a very small role as part of many exposing tea party racist. Hey did you answer my question about diversity? All you have to do is ask the tea party the right questions and soon enough they expose their selfs
and how will we see that pray tell? Do you really think what is posted here, especially by bigots will make any difference, no matter how small? Nope!!! and if you think the Tea Party is racist, you might want to look in your own mirror. You will see someone who is racist and filled with a lot of hate it appears.

Nita

Old 12-07-2011, 09:45 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I realize that you're a liar and you're scared, that's pretty clear.

Let me ask you this... honestly... what would it take for you to change your mind about the Tea Party? I don't mean support it in any way but what would it take for you to not be delusional about the Tea Party being a racist organization. What could the Tea Party do to make you think they aren't some evil racist group?
Go after someone like say romney.He is for all the things they say Obama is for. Why no signs and stupid hats about him? Stop calling Obama ghetto goon. Stop booing the first lady at your nascar events. Stop calling him a social experiment. Stop trying to segregate the kids. I could go on on but why? These things I just listed are impossible for your group to accomplish.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Oh my, now we should all take whatever HARDBALL says at face value..?? Have you even been to a TeaParty movement gathering or do you have any friends who are part of the movement? Have you even known, personally anyone that is part of the TeaParty? Don't bother to answer, I think I already know what you will say...

Nita
Tea party people please answer this time. Is diversity our strength?

Old 12-07-2011, 10:14 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,507 times
Basically, the OP thinks that if you are white and don't VOTE for Obama, you are a racist. He won't come out and say it, but that's what he thinks.

Just say it!

Old 12-07-2011, 10:16 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,392 times
Quote:
Watch this
“Hardball” panel agree the Tea Party is racist, anti-Black | Mofo Politics

You can find the research here.
The Tea Party: “Moral Majority,” “Religious Right” Redux? - Lez Get Real | Lez Get Real

Lots more is available just google.
This should prove it once and for all. Its all about Obama being black and black progress in general.
Hardball??? LOLOLOLOL How funny is that?! Try to be fair next time you want to post idiotic left wing thoughts.

Old 12-07-2011, 10:16 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
Quote:
Tea party people please answer this time. Is diversity our strength?
I'm not a Tea Party person but no, it's not.

Old 12-07-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Basically, the OP thinks that if you are white and don't VOTE for Obama, you are a racist. He won't come out and say it, but that's what he thinks.

Just say it!
You couldn't be more wrong. I have said many times tea party not white. Unless to you tea party means white?

Old 12-07-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
You support them. Why is diversity not a strength. What should done about it then if it is a weakness?

Old 12-07-2011, 10:19 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
This country used to be a "melting pot" and that was our strength.. Now it is nothing but multiculturism mecca and it has weakened us considerably.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies