Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 02:11 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times

Advertisements

It's ok, I got my AR lowers stocked up, and if ATF arrives at the door wanting them...

Old 06-20-2012, 02:17 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,521,646 times
No problems anymore as Barack Hussein Obama deals out another executive order

Obama asserts executive privilege on some Fast and Furious documents - CNN.com

Issa pushes ahead with Holder contempt vote despite Obama intervention | Fox News

Barack Hussein Obama's character and policies have dictated his fate

*promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
*promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
*opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
*depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
*promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
*promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
*promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
*defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
*financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
*advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
*opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
*promoting socialized medicine in the United States
*promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is "not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization"
*bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
*promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
*promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
*advocating stricter gun-control measures
*advocating the legalization of marijuana

George Soros - Discover the Networks

Old 06-20-2012, 02:30 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,858,570 times
Gun Control? really? So CBS says this is all about gun control... the US wants to limit/restrict guns to the people.... The same government that can't keep Mexicans from crossing the border, The same country that has tried for decades to end drug use and importation...

Ok... I think I got it. They want to control something , when they can't even control an opinion of CBS... that's a real threat.

Has anyone ever seen the number of guns taken by the police that aren't legal? So why is the NRA so worried about something that won't work?

Old 06-20-2012, 02:31 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Gun Control? really? So CBS says this is all about gun control... the US wants to limit/restrict guns to the people.... The same government that can't keep Mexicans from crossing the border, The same country that has tried for decades to end drug use and importation...

Ok... I think I got it. They want to control something , when they can't even control an opinion of CBS... that's a real threat.

Has anyone ever seen the number of guns taken by the police that aren't legal? So why is the NRA so worried about something that won't work?
Head....meet sand......

Old 06-20-2012, 05:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Forum rules prevent me from writing paragraphs of run on sentences of nothing but four letter words until I completely emptied my venom glands into their bulging vein of hypocrisy .
Why not cut loose? I might learn something in the way of four letter words. I am sure I don't know all of them.

Old 06-20-2012, 05:49 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Regardless the president and attorney general have maintianed in writing they knew nothingabout the opoeratio yet the president is now bring that into quaetion onthe prividege calim itself.his involves a vey seroius crime in a governamnt progeam that supplied the weapon which murdered a border agent.That is not just some little crime and coverig up would be very serious.

Old 06-20-2012, 05:58 PM

27,139 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Why did it take CBS so long to find out what many of us already knew?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies