Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 01:50 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times

Advertisements

Easy--these men are bisexuals. While we are all inclined to believe that there is no middle ground--you are either straight or gay, that's just not true. I truly believe that there is a rather large part of the population that is bisexual. That doesn't mean they would ever act on it or even speak about it but I think it's another shade of human sexuality.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:52 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
some have sex with men because it's easier and requires fewer social skills than those required to have sex with women;
This hits it home. They are gay out of convenience. They are lazy. They don't want the responsibility. It's easier to deal man to man, than man to woman. They feel insecure, emotionally insufficient. That's sad.

Men are easy.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:53 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,979,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
More proof that Men are easy, if they're particularly thorny they'll shtup a light socket. Doesn't matter, just has to be an explorable hole.
This is the most realistic post I've seen so far. You seem to get it. Men are horny and promiscuous. I don't see how anybody can doubt that a straight man could use another man's body as means to get off.

BUT, I didn't mean for this thread to determine whether straight men who have sex with other men are truly straight, bisexual or gay. It's not hard to wrap your head around the fact one can have sex with somebody contrary to their natural attraction/desires. Like I said, a gay man having sex with a woman doesn't make him straight and vice-versa.

What's more interesting is some straight guys are willing to use another man's body for sex, as a means to get off. I'd like to hear opinions regarding that fact. Is it perversion? Is it right, wrong? Will it become more acceptable and wider spread?

Old 12-08-2011, 01:53 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,565 times
Lazy? thats funny. Either the though of doing a guy turns you on or grosses you out. A hetro isnt gonna do a guy because he is lazy. A real hetro wouldn't be able to get it up.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:56 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
Lazy? thats funny. Either the though of doing a guy turns you on or grosses you out. A hetro isnt gonna do a guy because he is lazy. A real hetro wouldn't be able to get it up.
I agree. I think the OP has a fantasy about being used for sex by a straight g"u"y, so he started a thread to indulge it.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:03 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,979,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
This is intellectually dishonest.

I'm starting to see something here, particularly considering the double standard of women being able to engage in homosexual behavior without being labeled. Wait for it....

Men won't accept the fact that a straight man can have sex with other men, despite being straight, because their "straight" label is worn as a badge of honor and protects them from being suspected of having any same-sex relations. They must protect the pure "straight" label.

Latent homophobia. It exists in women too. Many women are repulsed by the idea of their man or any man they see as attractive as having any possibility of having had same-sex relations.

I've seen this form of latent homosexuality even if those who claim to be outright liberal, but of course only in strict confidence.

Which begs the question, is homophobia natural?

If a liberal who wants to be ideal as possible can't even manipulate or see their latent homophobia, then there's a possibility it's natural.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:06 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,054,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I want to know what makes the voice change to speaking in falsetto when a guy becomes gay. That's the most easily identifiable trait they use to find each other. Otherwise who would know if they're gay if they didn't have a "special" way of talking and carrying themselves.

Is that natural or learned behavior? It's absolutely learned. All of the 'affectations' are absolutely learned. I don't care about brain wiring, or hair whorl, or any other b.s. nonsense. Those affectations are 100% learned.
If you think that all gay men speak in falsetto you are wrong...furthermore, nobody "becomes gay".

There is no "special" way of talking and carrying themselves. Yes, some gay men may be somewhat effeminate...but by no means does that represent the majority of gay males.

Do us all a favor and don't represent yourself as an expert on all things homosexual.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:07 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I think of many things thought of as homosexual behavior that guys who are mostly straight do when they are teens. Limp biscuit parties (basis of the name of the band Limp Bizkit) where guys would **** off into a circle onto a biscuit or bread to get it limp and mushy.

Of the THOUSANDS of times I hung out with my friends, that never came up once.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:09 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Of the THOUSANDS of times I hung out with my friends, that never came up once.
That's interesting, because I too hung out with a big group of guys THOUSANDS of times when I was a teen -- not once, not for any reason, did any of us take out our pensises in front of each other. It must be because we weren't gay.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:09 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
If you think that all gay men speak in falsetto you are wrong...furthermore, nobody "becomes gay".

There is no "special" way of talking and carrying themselves. Yes, some gay men may be somewhat effeminate...but by no means does that represent the majority of gay males.

Do us all a favor and don't represent yourself as an expert on all things homosexual.
I never said I was an expert on homosexuals, you're the one giving me the expert tag. I shared my opinions, and observations. And I'm not wrong.

A homophobe is a male who claims to be heterosexual but has sex with men, and refuses to consider his behavior bisexual or homosexual because he considers homosexuals to be distasteful/shameful etc.

Take that to the bank.

Gay men do have a body language and speech which defines them as being gay to other gay males.

There's another deposit for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies