Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 11:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Take a look at Miami.
Blacks and Hispanics have issues there.
Ignoring La,California?

I seriouly doubt Detroit has a big enough population oh hispanics to make a dent.
I don't live in Detroit, i live in southern Arizona...about 19 or so miles from the Mexican border.

Don't care about Miami. If the Hispanic numbers in Miami are simply too much for the blacks in Miami to deal with, they can do what the white population of Miami did....leave! Miami isn't the only place in the world.

And no, i'm not ignoring California. Same thing. If the blacks can't deal with Hispanic power there, then they'll have to leave too. Just like the whites did.

Black communities in California, especially in the L.A. area, are generally wealthier than the Hispanic neighborhoods anyway. Why should they feel threatened?

Old 12-11-2011, 11:09 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,830,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Anti-black stereotypes have always existed, regardless of whatever economic status blacks were in at any given time. Before the 50's you had the mammy, savage black buck, promiscuous black jezebel, unkempt young *****ninny's, sambo, etc. You are probably right about the Hispanics, though. There seems to be a particularly gratuitous and unapologetic kind of anti-black attitude prevalent in some parts of that community. Whereas at least white racism was (is) tempered by the "guilt" factor, racism from other non-white groups remains unchecked by any sort of moderating influence. I've often argued that blacks probably have the most to "lose" from increased diversity, not whites.
I'm willing to learn and you have taught me something about the stereotype.
Hispanics seem to be more racist towards blacks than whites.
They demand someone speak Spanish. I can't tell you how many homes I've been to that wanted a spanish speaking nurse or an english speaking Hispanic nurse.
Asians are racist too. Chinese people seem to think all blacks are stupid. I have not the slightest idea why they set up shops in black communities. I believe Asian businesses benefit the most from black consumers moreso than any other race interactions from a business perspective.

I wonder what would happen if blacks just stopped shopping at Asian businesses?

Old 12-11-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Anti-black stereotypes have always existed, regardless of whatever economic status blacks were in at any given time. Before the 50's you had the mammy, savage black buck, promiscuous black jezebel, unkempt young *****ninny's, sambo, etc. You are probably right about the Hispanics, though. There seems to be a particularly gratuitous and unapologetic kind of anti-black attitude prevalent in some parts of that community. Whereas at least white racism was (is) tempered by the "guilt" factor, racism from other non-white groups remains unchecked by any sort of moderating influence. I've often argued that blacks probably have the most to "lose" from increased diversity, not whites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

Guess what we all have in common???...we're all laughing at trifecta!!!!

They are all married to white women.

Is that supposed to be your idea of a successful black person,the marrying of a white woman?

Old 12-11-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don't live in Detroit, i live in southern Arizona...about 19 or so miles from the Mexican border.

Don't care about Miami. If the Hispanic numbers in Miami are simply too much for the blacks in Miami to deal with, they can do what the white population of Miami did....leave! Miami isn't the only place in the world.

And no, i'm not ignoring California. Same thing. If the blacks can't deal with Hispanic power there, then they'll have to leave too. Just like the whites did.

Black communities in California, especially in the L.A. area, are generally wealthier than the Hispanic neighborhoods anyway. Why should they feel threatened?
In Cali,they are shooting at blacks because they are BLACK.
You telling me that ain't racist? That they shouldn't feel threatened?

Old 12-11-2011, 11:17 PM

34 posts, read 34,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Nine View Post
Hispanics and Afro-Americans will need a Communist "Man of the People" to bridge all those "achievement gaps" and make things easier...
So you have a problem with government by the PEOPLE for the PEOPLE ?
Exactly what have you acheived as compared to the collective efforts of millions of Americans who have strove to make this country a better place to live for all Americans ? What exactly do younot understand about ''THIS IS MY LAND,THIS IS YOUR LAND ?

Old 12-11-2011, 11:20 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,072 times
Quote:
I'm willing to learn and you have taught me something about the stereotype.
Hispanics seem to be more racist towards blacks than whites.
They demand someone speak Spanish. I can't tell you how many homes I've been to that wanted a spanish speaking nurse or an english speaking Hispanic nurse.
Asians are racist too. Chinese people seem to think all blacks are stupid. I have not the slightest idea why they set up shops in black communities. I believe Asian businesses benefit the most from black consumers moreso than any other race interactions from a business perspective.

I wonder what would happen if blacks just stopped shopping at Asian businesses?
Let me make it plain as a black man can.

I grew up in the ghettos of Detroit (Dexter and Boston) I now live in Bloomfield, Mi.

I have gotten used to may non-black people crossing the street when they see me, white ladies locking their car doors when I cross the street, white people acting astonished that I have no criminal record and excellent credit, or have never used drugs.

I have also gotten used to white people inviting me to dinner, my children playing with theirs.
I have gotten used to white people calling me "Mr." or "Sir" in my professional environments.

In other words I have come to realise that some people are going to see me and other people are going to see my skin color.

Guess which ones I don't give a damn about, guess which ones I smile at the most when I see that spark of resentment in their eyes?

This is some of what we (non-whites) have to deal with and unfortunately most of these "people" have white skin:

Quote:
Confronting Interracial Couples

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if anyone else does it? I do it in passing, such as at the minimum trying to shoot a nasty look to the white person involved. I've come to notice lately, though, that especially with white male/3rd world female couples I can actually get out an insult right into the white man's face as I pass by. I've just gotten so sick of seeing this behavior that I've taken to doing something about it, it feels refreshing and vindicating doing so.

With white females, its more difficult as they're usually with members of races that tend toward violence. With white men, however, I've successfully lobbed into a number of faces the insult, "Not man enough for a white woman?" Yesterday morning was the last time I did it, and I enjoyed thoroughly at how quickly the smile fell off that man's face. In his case, when I was already past him, I added a quite loud, "Must be a ***** being you."

Especially coming from a white woman like myself, I think it's a good way to send a message that they are engaging in unmanly, unbecoming, and frankly degenerate, behavior. Thus far I've not gotten a single response from any of the white men (except one that said, "Whhaaa-haaaat?"), they seem to be dumbstruck into dead silence. One Chicana holding a white guy's hand that I took aim at, though, blew her little barrio cork and howled something about "your ****" as I was walking away. I only halfway heard her. The guy was dead silent probably standing in a state of shock.

I started doing it out of disgust and being tired of being expected to keep my mouth shut and fearing retribution. To hell with that, if nothing else, I'm going to entertain myself at their expense. It really IS entertaining.

Thus far, most of my victims have been on the college campus I am attending. Lots of youthful ignoramouses there that need a talking to.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:23 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,977,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So what should we do? Join in the internecine battle between caucasian hispanics and caucasian whites?

LOL...you guys are funny, coming in here and pretending to care about what black folks think about immigration. This isn't my fight, it's yours (apparently). I don't get treated poorly by Hispanics. If history is my guide, i should have far more to fear from White folks than Hispanics.

As for the stereotypes and whether or not whites like me or not, i couldn't give a damn so long as the racist ones stay the hell in their lane and leave me in mine. What they think is their business so long as it doesn't manifest itself in any type of racist actions...and so far, it hasn't in my case.

So if you wanna associate me with welfare queens, gold teeth, drugs, or whatever, go ahead. But really, it doesn't matter. Hell, for all you know, i might not be associating you with anything good either.

Two can play at that game.
Those are new terms to me.

Did you invent them or are they in the dictionary?

Old 12-11-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Let me make it plain as a black man can.

I grew up in the ghettos of Detroit (Dexter and Boston) I now live in Bloomfield, Mi.

I have gotten used to may non-black people crossing the street when they see me, white ladies locking their car doors when I cross the street, white people acting astonished that I have no criminal record and excellent credit, or have never used drugs.

I have also gotten used to white people inviting me to dinner, my children playing with theirs.
I have gotten used to white people calling me "Mr." or "Sir" in my professional environments.

In other words I have come to realise that some people are going to see me and other people are going to see my skin color.

Guess which ones I don't give a damn about, guess which ones I smile at the most when I see that spark of resentment in their eyes?

This is some of what we (non-whites) have to deal with and unfortunately most of these "people" have white skin:

You posted pics of white women with black men. Is that your idea of successful?
I don't understand your intent of posting it.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:27 PM

Quote:
They are all married to white women.

Is that supposed to be your idea of a successful black person,the marrying of a white woman?
No, it's supposed to be and is a slap in the face to anyone who states:
Quote:
#231 12-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Trifecta2012
befriend Join Date: Dec 2011
31 posts, read 2,154 times

Race Mixing is Communism!
And yes, it is one indicator of a successful black and white person, they are saying they don't give a damn what some ignorant racist think.

I applauad them totally.

Now if it makes you feel better, I can posts some white men and black women.

Will that help you??

Old 12-11-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta2012 View Post
reconmark -

I support anyone who is proud of their heritage. Historically, blacks have also disproved of interracial marriage; I support these sentiments 100%. Be proud of your heritage, your ancestors would be happy!
Once again, another incorrect statement on your part, but it's late and I'm tired of correcting you.

It's much easier to just laugh at you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies