Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 12:13 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Those are new terms to me.

Did you invent them or are they in the dictionary?
Nope. Whites are caucasian, and hispanics check the caucasian box moreso than any other by a pretty damn large majority.

So the way i see it...it's a battle between whites. It's not my business.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta2012 View Post
That is the same selfish reaction I am all too familiar with among spoiled white people...

"It's not my problem..."

"What do I care?"

"All I care about is making money..."

White America is reclusive and dispassionate. As long as they can relax in their gated suburbs, watching their flat screen TVs in air conditioning, they don't care about long term issues that will negatively effect themselves and their children.

Border hoppers from Mexico are going to hurt blacks down the road more than any other group. Why sit back and take it when the "community" could easily build bridges with whites for a common cause.
I'm sorry, but the large amount of Hispanics coming over the border is because WHITES INVITED THEM HERE!!! I don't know a better way of putting it.

So why should blacks help clean up the mess? If you're so concerned with the black community being hurt (and you aren't), then stop inviting so many Hispanics by the millions if that's the case. But again, they're coming here because they can find work, and that's tantamount to being given an invitation. It aint the black folks issuing out those invitations, and you know it.

So it's irrational to ask blacks to build bridges with whites in this case....especially seeing as how you sure as hell don't want to build bridges for any other cause. It's not my business to get involved.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:56 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,833,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nope. Whites are caucasian, and hispanics check the caucasian box moreso than any other by a pretty damn large majority.

So the way i see it...it's a battle between whites. It's not my business.
Ok,I acutually understand what you mean now.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:03 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,833,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
No, it's supposed to be and is a slap in the face to anyone who states:

And yes, it is one indicator of a successful black and white person, they are saying they don't give a damn what some ignorant racist think.

I applauad them totally.

Now if it makes you feel better, I can posts some white men and black women.

Will that help you??
I'm really lost.

Why can't you show 2 successful married black people?
You have an agenda too,obviously.

I guess people aren't successful to you if they aren't married to another race.
What's funny,the men you posted hate their OWN race.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:13 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I'm really lost.

Obviously you don't read very well, here, I'll make it easy for you.

Quote:
Quote:
#231 12-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Trifecta2012
befriend Join Date: Dec 2011
31 posts, read 2,154 times

Race Mixing is Communism!

Now get this.
A poster on this board (listed above) stated that RACE MIXING IS COMMUNISM, I posted examples of couples of mixed race that don't give a damn what the racists of this world think.

How is posting pictures of two succesfully married black people...inter racial??

Do you have an agenda, does seeing black men with white women offend you??

Are you like the white lady in this post??

Quote:
Confronting Interracial Couples

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if anyone else does it? I do it in passing, such as at the minimum trying to shoot a nasty look to the white person involved. I've come to notice lately, though, that especially with white male/3rd world female couples I can actually get out an insult right into the white man's face as I pass by. I've just gotten so sick of seeing this behavior that I've taken to doing something about it, it feels refreshing and vindicating doing so.

With white females, its more difficult as they're usually with members of races that tend toward violence. With white men, however, I've successfully lobbed into a number of faces the insult, "Not man enough for a white woman?" Yesterday morning was the last time I did it, and I enjoyed thoroughly at how quickly the smile fell off that man's face. In his case, when I was already past him, I added a quite loud, "Must be a ***** being you."

Especially coming from a white woman like myself, I think it's a good way to send a message that they are engaging in unmanly, unbecoming, and frankly degenerate, behavior. Thus far I've not gotten a single response from any of the white men (except one that said, "Whhaaa-haaaat?"), they seem to be dumbstruck into dead silence. One Chicana holding a white guy's hand that I took aim at, though, blew her little barrio cork and howled something about "your ****" as I was walking away. I only halfway heard her. The guy was dead silent probably standing in a state of shock.

I started doing it out of disgust and being tired of being expected to keep my mouth shut and fearing retribution. To hell with that, if nothing else, I'm going to entertain myself at their expense. It really IS entertaining.

Thus far, most of my victims have been on the college campus I am attending. Lots of youthful ignoramouses there that need a talking to.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:15 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,750 times
[quote=jerseygal4u;22082235]I'm really lost.

I guess people aren't successful to you if they aren't married to another race.
What's funny,the men you posted hate their OWN race.[/
QUOTE]

Link, cite, proof, anything???...

Old 12-12-2011, 02:20 AM

Quote:
I've noticed that as well... Upwardly mobile blacks often "marry up" by marrying a white person. Such was the case in the Caribbean and Latin America, when race mixing was rampant, and now you have a caste system based on skin tone. Haiti was famous for this, the lighter skinned Haitians were at times a hunted group. The Dominican Republic and Mexico are also good examples, with their Mestizo and Mulatto hierarchies. America had it right until the 1960s, the best country on the planet.
Yea, well that's pretty antiquated now. Has been for a few decades. Marrying up= marrying white is no great shakes anymore...believe me. In most quarters of the black community, it never was anything to be admired. Most are indifferent, or they simply don't approve.

It's like marrying anyone else now. No one cares, and it doesn't raise an eyebrow. In fact, you're more likely to draw scorn (from both sides) than any goodwill.

Not to say that it's ever happened to me, but even if it did, i'm too oblivious to care anyway.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:25 AM

1,569 posts, read 2,043,766 times
If whites were becoming a minority because of hispanics who are educated and affluent and giving birth to kids that'll become educated and affluent, that'd be fine...

...But it's really just the case that poor people are doing more breeding than educated people... and most of those poor people happen to be hispanic.

USA’s Total Fertility Rates by Race, 1980-2008 | Hail To You

So, it's basically like Idiocracy.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:39 AM

Quote:
The same Corporate lobby that is shipping American jobs overseas is also subverting American labor at home, black and white, by allowing illegals to flood our cities.

The forces subverting American workers and American wages can be grouped into what I colloquially refer to as the "Treason Lobby" - Wall St., Fortune 500 Inc., the US Chamber of Commerce, etc.
.....and i do not disagree with you at all.

But again, which race of people is ensuring that they get their cheap labor by inviting all of this illegal labor over here? Hint...it aint black folks.

So like i said, white folks imported this problem, and it should be the job of those same white folks to clean it up. I'm not getting in the middle of it. Don't criticize us black folks for laying low and playing spectator.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:57 AM

511 posts, read 2,450,598 times
If Hispanics become our majority group the communities will be as successful as the new Hispanic majority towns in the LA area, like Santa Ana. Look up Santa Ana CA on the Internet and see if it is better now than it was in the 1950s when it was dominated by white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies