Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2011, 05:18 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Hi sweetie, not doing well at all. He cannot walk, if he does, he will fall on his stomach.
He seems so very sad, as if he is preparing for his departure, from those that truly love him so very much. I love him dearly.
Had to go out today, was a mess, problably looked as if someone beat me, from all the crying, but does not matter, what others think, those tears were tears of love.

Inspite of my day yesterday, i still decorated, i go all out, as you do. Bake, and cook up a storm, as i know you do.

Guess what i too make the most beautiful wreaths, and books, with angels, and greenery, and floral, all kinds of beautiful craft items, have a little craft business. Wow have that in common too.
Peace and love, my friend.
Heres a song for you.

Judy Garland - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2011, 05:21 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
California Jewel,

I am so so so so sorry to hear about Foxy.

As far as I go, I am cramming, physically exhausted, and just stressed to the point where I want to pull my own hair out.

AGH!

Old 12-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
California Jewel,

I am so so so so sorry to hear about Foxy.

As far as I go, I am cramming, physically exhausted, and just stressed to the point where I want to pull my own hair out.

AGH!
Peace and love, its all just a state of mind, sending some of my peace your way!

Old 12-11-2011, 05:43 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
FROM the bottom of my heart, and my broken soul right now.

To all of those members who have messaged me, with kind words of wisdom, and a concern and caring that matters more then any politics.
Thank you, my eyes are swollen this morning, my face looks a mess but i do not care. Just want to spend quality time that is left here on earth with our foxy.

He can no longer walk, and if you get besides him, he looks up at you, and will try and walk, just for u.
To the many kind posters, who considered my feeling last night, i will never forget, thank you so so much,

And please enjoy this holiday season blessed with, HEALTH, LOVE, AND HAPPINESS.
I am so sorry .
My only comfort to you is for you to know how you loved Foxy and he knows he was loved. I believe we will see our loving pets again.

I recently lost my Tara and could not walk and would crawl . We had build a ramp when she could barely walk to take her out and then carried her when the legs did not move. My comfort came from knowing she had a good life and much love in her life.

My hope to you is to think of the wonderful love and life Foxy has always had with you. It is so sad and the loss is hard but I believe your angel will be with you forever in your heart and in God's grace Foxy will run to you to meet you again.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:01 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
COLD outside tonight..brrrr...but man the moon is beautiful

Just got back inside from showing my welding truck to another guy.

I didn't much like him and I don't really want to sell it to him,but the little woman says that I have to quit using that excuse all of the time and sell it if I'm going to or shut up about selling it all together.She says it's "just a truck".

Since I have a feeling in my gut that this one will be the last one I ever get to build I was hoping to sell it to someone who had a clue about how much craftsmanship went into building it and how many hours I stayed up at night putting it together....this guy was just another rock head arrogant big farmer's kid and I about died just watching him pulling out of the driveway to test drive it.

She may be right tho'.....sigh

Old 12-11-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
COLD outside tonight..brrrr...but man the moon is beautiful

Just got back inside from showing my welding truck to another guy.

I didn't much like him and I don't really want to sell it to him,but the little woman says that I have to quit using that excuse all of the time and sell it if I'm going to or shut up about selling it all together.She says it's "just a truck".

Since I have a feeling in my gut that this one will be the last one I ever get to build I was hoping to sell it to someone who had a clue about how much craftsmanship went into building it and how many hours I stayed up at night putting it together....this guy was just another rock head arrogant big farmer's kid and I about died just watching him pulling out of the driveway to test drive it.

She may be right tho'.....sigh
You sound exactly like my old man, and exactly like all the men I know from my slice of SE MO.
Guess thats why I like you!

Old 12-11-2011, 06:10 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I am so sorry .
My only comfort to you is for you to know how you loved Foxy and he knows he was loved. I believe we will see our loving pets again.

I recently lost my Tara and could not walk and would crawl . We had build a ramp when she could barely walk to take her out and then carried her when the legs did not move. My comfort came from knowing she had a good life and much love in her life.

My hope to you is to think of the wonderful love and life Foxy has always had with you. It is so sad and the loss is hard but I believe your angel will be with you forever in your heart and in God's grace Foxy will run to you to meet you again.

Thank you, i have found out politics aside, so many very good loving people on this site, that tonight, have made me proud.

Remember when i said iti s the little things that make one happy, tonight, i fed foxy out of my hand some diced up turkey, and some tuna. They said right now to give him anything that he will eat. I was so excited, and feeding him out of my hand, made me so happy. He actually ate a bit, that actually touched my soul more then anything.

I have a new lease on life, do not sweat those things, we know we cannot change, and to cherish, the little things that mean more then any money could buy. Thank you also.
I do believe there is a Angel watching over me, and her name is Mother.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:16 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,515,926 times
This thread helps to keep life in perspective.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You sound exactly like my old man, and exactly like all the men I know from my slice of SE MO.
Guess thats why I like you!
XOXO Hey Kshe...thought of you awhile ago...KSHE was blasting "SWEET EMOTION" by Aerosmith on my truck radio when that kid started it

Old 12-11-2011, 06:21 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Thanks for the tips!
Sawdust works really well and it's cheap too...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies