Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 08:00 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,279,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Another proud moment for our Commander in Chief.

Did Obama Confuse Hanukkah with Kwanzaa?
Thursday, December 8, 2011, the destructive “acting president” of the United States decided to make his send-off vacation party more dignified under the pretense of a very serious Jewish holiday. The artificial first family of the White House had planned to take a 17-day vacation in Hawaii, leaving December 17, before Hanukkah. That’s right. Hanukkah is December 21. It can’t be celebrated two weeks before. But Barry, always willing to throw an expensive party, always willing to make a show, always willing to slop over any preferred accuracy, always willing to confuse, blur, muddy, misinform and deceive, decided to get Hanukkah out of the way. He wanted credit for a tacit acknowledgment of the Jews, that’s all. He wants to pretend he is all things to all people, and this foolishness has made him nothing, to anyone.
Of course, he knows nothing about the Hanukkah, obviously. To make the show, he lit all eight candles of the minora that very night. But that is a sacrilege upon sacrilege. The candles are lit one night at a time, representing each day the Temple lamp miraculously burned without oil. Obama’s day was sacrilegious, and his celebration was blasphemous.
Obama Degrades All Religion
Wher do you find these websites? Is there a special search engine, a proxy list? What? I am interested in learning more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2011, 08:06 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,106,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Wher do you find these websites? Is there a special search engine, a proxy list? What? I am interested in learning more.
Just Google "I hate Obama So I will lie and make Myself look stupid about everything".com//.@ Off Topic. org

Old 12-12-2011, 08:56 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,999,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Just google something absolutely moronic and thou shall be rewarded. Look: David Drake: Obama Worships Satan

For sure, that's worse than being a hypocrite and it certainly beats commenting on Perry's hypocrisy that has been highlighted in this thread.

Old 12-13-2011, 07:22 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,109,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Baby Jesus wasn't a Christian........
Irrelevant. The standard is, as I understand right wing fundamentalist loonies, that if you say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas then you are a BabyJesusHater.

No?

Old 12-13-2011, 08:31 AM

14,926 posts, read 8,543,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Irrelevant. The standard is, as I understand right wing fundamentalist loonies, that if you say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas then you are a BabyJesusHater.

No?
No .... the standard is, if you succumb to the Left's collective immaturity exemplified by their behaving like 2 year olds the moment anyone says one of those many words they find offensive, like God, Jesus, and Christmas, you are facilitating the misbehavior. And like all out-of-control children, their behavior will only get worse so long as they continue getting away with it.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:35 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,575,081 times
omfg-lol on the whole thread!
He's probably calling it holidays because hardly anyone care about the whole jesus saga, but rather about good food, presents and a family holiday.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:37 AM

40,049 posts, read 34,523,780 times
Doesn't everyone realize that the so-called "War on Christmas" exists independently of any incumbent President? It revives, phoenix-like, every year right after Thanksgiving.

Old 12-13-2011, 11:06 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,416,511 times
This is bad news indeed for the Christmas Nazis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies