Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 03:54 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinionated View Post
Well that is the theme of this post isnt it? As if I dont witness plenty [I didnt say all] of white folks on this site blasting daily, anything that isnt caucasian??
Anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2011, 04:03 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Data Guy View Post
How is it a figment of my imagination since all what I said in my post that you quoted is true? Some people preach diversity. Some people think only whites are racist. That's not a figment of my imagination. I don't know where you're getting that from.
Nah...it's not the big deal you're making it out to be though.

Sure...some preach diversity. Sure, some think only whites are racist. But so what? Some people think blacks are racists. Some people hate blacks. Big deal.

That's not the majority of people. So you know...you just live your life. But you sure as hell shouldn't keep whining about it.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:06 PM

I wonder what leaders care about more in the military: having less white males or keeping the country secure regardless of the military's racial composition. I'm going to go with the former.

Why the hell should the racial demography of the American military matter? Who cares if there are lots of white males in the military? From the way I see it, it should only matter that the U.S. military defends and protects Americans and civilians in war torn countries. Imagine reading that racist report to Caucasian soldiers. How do you think some of them would feel? Soldiers' service to the country matters more than the color of their skin.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:09 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,939,523 times
Why doesn't MSNBC, which is owned and run primarily by white people, have anything good to say about white people? This is a tragedy of unimaginable proportions.

After all, white people still control most of the wealth in American society, still comprise the vast majority of our political elite, and still have better living conditions and better educational opportunities, on the whole, than people of other races. Don't white people deserve to have news stations telling white people how important they are for being the historically privileged people throughout the existence of the nation?

God, the injustice is maddening. If everyone hates white people so much, why don't they just ship white people back to Europe in chains, where they will work in bondage for hundreds of years? So...so.... this is what oppression feels like.....

Old 12-13-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Why doesn't MSNBC, which is owned and run primarily by white people, have anything good to say about white people? This is a tragedy of unimaginable proportions.

After all, white people still control most of the wealth in American society, still comprise the vast majority of our political elite, and still have better living conditions and better educational opportunities, on the whole, than people of other races. Don't white people deserve to have news stations telling white people how important they are for being the historically privileged people throughout the existence of the nation?

God, the injustice is maddening. If everyone hates white people so much, why don't they just ship white people back to Europe in chains, where they will work in bondage for hundreds of years? So...so.... this is what oppression feels like.....
Nice trolling.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:11 PM

I don't understand why people troll. Are you trying to offend me because you're insecure or just mad?

Old 12-13-2011, 04:13 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,939,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Data Guy View Post
Nice trolling.
Your melodramatic crying about the fallen status of white people in American society as shown by your perusal of MSNBC is indicative of a general lack of understanding about the privileged, dominant status of white people in America, and an anxiety over the shifting demographics in the country. I find it laughable when people pretend that whites are suddenly the oppressed people in this nation.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:15 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,533,960 times
Hate white people??? Lol funniest thing I've ever heard. More like white people are put on a pedestal everyday by other ethnic groups while most still look down on blacks, including blacks themselves.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Your melodramatic crying about the fallen status of white people in American society as shown by your perusal of MSNBC is indicative of a general lack of understanding about the privileged, dominant status of white people in America, and an anxiety over the shifting demographics in the country. I find it laughable when people pretend that whites are suddenly the oppressed people in this nation.

I simply pointed out that MSNBC never says positive things about whites. I never said that whites were oppressed in American society. You're putting words in my mouth. Where in my post was I concerned about the changing demography? Again, you're putting words in my mouth.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
Hate white people??? Lol funniest thing I've ever heard. More like white people are put on a pedestal everyday by other ethnic groups while most still look down on blacks, including blacks themselves.
Put on a pedestal? That's an exaggeration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies