Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 02:37 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,040,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I think he is very attractive.
This.

Man or no, the picture is still attractive.

And, FOMG, THE FASION INDUSTRY IS USING BIOLOGICAL MEN TO PROMOTE FEMALE PRODUCTS

...which is why many of the "hand models" for women's products are done by.....MEN!

This is nothing new in the industry and while I know where the OP is going with this ("BAWW TRANS AGENDA UNNATURAL ETC.), this has nothing to do with any "agenda" other than "Finding the perfect fit to sell your product, even if the perfect fit has danglies rather than lips in between their legs"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2011, 02:42 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,163,747 times
What better way to prove that the bra increases the looks of a girl's goods than to have a guy (well, at least one without man-boobs) model it?

Old 12-13-2011, 03:05 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Why do you care?
It's called truth in advertising.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:13 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,389,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
It's called truth in advertising.
Truth in advertising means the PRODUCT does what it purports to do.

Not that the person demonstrating the product is what you would consider an appropriate user of the product.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Truth in advertising means the PRODUCT does what it purports to do.
Bam. You're advertising the product, not the person wearing the product.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:28 PM

So women should model athletic supporters?

Spoiler

Old 12-13-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
So women should model athletic supporters?

Spoiler

I don't see why not.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:41 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,766,724 times
Quote:
I didn't know there was a shortage of female models to model women's lingerie to women?

I don't care how they dress it up, it's a man in women's clothing.

The brow ridge, and jawline are dead giveaways I don't care how much they tease his hair over his hairline (in my Austin Power's voice) That's a Mannn Baybeee!

Andrej Pejic: A MAN modelling women's lingerie? | Mail Online

Frankly, nobody needed to know it was a man. He could have just carried on with life in his little red dress modeling the latest in push up bras and nobody needed to know it's a man. So why when transsexuals and other gender ambiguous people are on display is it the first thing they want you to know is that they're not a "natural" genetic female? I thought the point was to be anonymous and blend in, not advertise that you're gender confused.

This guy is making a living as a female model modeling products made for women - female clothing and products. What woman wants to wear something advertised by a gender confused male? A product so good it will even make a man who thinks he's a female look good? or Is it more like, don't you wanna look like a man who thinks he's a woman, look more like a woman?
Do you have the foggiest clue who he is? He's not transsexual. He's the 18th highest ranked male model in the world. He is notable because he's Androgynous, which allows Fashion designers to use him for either men or women's styles. He hasn't had a sex change, he's just very extreme, naturally feminine features, while still being a male.

He's modeled on both the men and women's runways, for such designers as Marc Jacobs, and Jean Paul Gaultier.

Old 12-13-2011, 03:43 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,344,365 times
People love a freak show

Old 12-13-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Do you have the foggiest clue who he is? He's not transsexual. He's the 18th highest ranked male model in the world. He is notable because he's Androgynous, which allows Fashion designers to use him for either men or women's styles. He hasn't had a sex change, he's just very extreme, naturally feminine features, while still being a male.

He's modeled on both the men and women's runways, for such designers as Marc Jacobs, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
Where in my post did I call HIM a transsexual? I said he's making a living modeling as a female.

He's using the name Andrej.... Where did I specifically call HIM a transsexual?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies