Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 08:59 AM

393 posts, read 652,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am constantly amused at how delusional the Obama supporters are. Who in thier right mind would actually think that a president with such a dismal record would have any chance of being re-elected? Answer- liberals.

Fortunately, there are not enough liberals. Therefore Obama will not only lose, but it will be a landslide loss. I would imagine that Obama will win CA,NY,MA,ME,NH,VT,RI,MI,OR,IL, and NM. The rest of the US will go to the republican candidate. When nearly the entire land mass of a nation opposes the incumbent president, does that not harken almost to colonial rule by a distant power?

If I was Obama, I would be financing the campaigns of Ron Paul and Donald Trump as independents. That is the only way he could win.
Well said and absolutely true. The only chance this idiot has is to hope that Paul splits the Republican vote and he slithers into office again. It ain't gonna happen. You are looking at another landslide of epic proportions not quite on the scale of Reagan's win in 1980 but close. Only the left and center left gets his vote. As everyone knows America is a Center Right country that decided to stay home in 2008 and has learned what can happen when it doesn't participate come election time. Its time to take back the farm from the animals who have run amok. This country cannot take 4 more years of inept leadership. People forget about the "silent majority". They will be reminded again in 2012.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 11:30 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
He's quite humble in his brilliance. Objectively, he's the BEST...and don't you forget it either.

It really is in a thorn in the neck of the bigots of this society to witness such a brilliant black man doing an incredible job running this country with more dignity, class, effectiveness, and competence than any of the backwards representatives of the GOP.
Obama is an idiot and he has done nothing to urn the country around, rather it keeps getting worse

Yes, I know, I must be .. a...... RACIST

Old 12-17-2011, 12:58 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
Well said and absolutely true. The only chance this idiot has is to hope that Paul splits the Republican vote and he slithers into office again. It ain't gonna happen. You are looking at another landslide of epic proportions not quite on the scale of Reagan's win in 1980 but close. Only the left and center left gets his vote. As everyone knows America is a Center Right country that decided to stay home in 2008 and has learned what can happen when it doesn't participate come election time. Its time to take back the farm from the animals who have run amok. This country cannot take 4 more years of inept leadership. People forget about the "silent majority". They will be reminded again in 2012.
The only chance the obama idiot has to win is if his union thugs, Acorn, the Black Panthers, and the rest of his corrupt organizations do the job they are paid to do..!
In an honest election, not even his Kardashian a$$ed wife would vote for him..

Old 12-17-2011, 01:14 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
This all depends really. He wouldn't even remotely have the FP opportunities he has had if Bush Jr. Hadn't done the prep work for invading MENA that he did. The next president will be the Central Eurasian president bringing back Georgian (not not US Georgia) memories long forgotten.

If it all doesn't collapse in a firery ball of atoms.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:21 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post

Another anti-Obama thread that takes what he says out of context to make a hyperbolic claim.
If ANYTHING was taken out .. It was '60 Minutes' which took out that part of the interview!

Even those folks didn't have the stomach to leave that part in!

Quote:
"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

Last edited by MrClose; 12-17-2011 at 01:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies