U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 09:17 AM

802 posts, read 462,090 times

Advertisements

He held a press conference on Dec 6 after his meeting with Newt Gingrich and explained this and explained the fact that the validity of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is in question and that he will pursue the matter further for answers. Yesterday he reiterated the same thing on Fox News political show called 'The Five'. Computer experts who are reputable in the field have documented that what Obama released was created and put together in layers. That is a serious issue. If there are no hospital records of Stanley Ann Dunham at Kapiolani, it raises the issue of where did she give birth to Obama? Also Trump yesterday does bring up a good point to Sean Hannity, why did other members of Obama's family state he was born in another hospital other than Kapiolani early on in the 2008 campaign?

Here is the interview from Fox News 'The Five'.

Donald Trump Takes On Fox News' The Five Over Obama's Birth Certificate - YouTube

Interview with Sean Hannity stating there are 'No records in hospital of Obama's mother'.

Donald Trump on Fox News: No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother - 12/5/11 - YouTube

Last edited by Steve McGarrett; 12-17-2011 at 09:32 AM..

Old 12-17-2011, 09:21 AM

4,999 posts, read 3,888,375 times
Ahh shucks..the birfers are back...They must realize the GOP ship is sinking already. What I really want to know is where is the death certificate for that dead animal attached to Trump's head. The world needs an answer.

Last edited by Frozenyo; 12-17-2011 at 10:41 AM..

Old 12-17-2011, 09:23 AM

16,437 posts, read 19,160,728 times
Hmmm. Dead quiet here suddenly. Where are all the Obama Praetorian Guard who always call "birthers" idiots and insane?

Old 12-17-2011, 09:24 AM

19,289 posts, read 12,270,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
He held a press conference on Dec 6 after his meeting with Newt Gingrich and explained this and explained the fact that the validity of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is in question and that he will pursue the matter futher for answers. Yesterday he reitterated the same thing on Fox News political show called 'The Five'. Computer experts who are reputable in the field have documented that what Obama released was created and put together in layers. That is a serious issue. If there are no hospital records of Stanley Ann Dunham at Kapiolani, it raises the issue of where did she give birth to Obama? Also Trump yesterday does bring up a good point to Sean Hannity, why did other members of Obamas family state he was born in another hospital other than Kapiolani early on in the 2008 campaign?

Here is the interview from Fox News 'The Five'.

Donald Trump Takes On Fox News' The Five Over Obama's Birth Certificate - YouTube

Interview with Sean Hannity stating there are 'No records in hospital of Obama's mother'.

Donald Trump on Fox News: No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother - 12/5/11 - YouTube

I guess they forgot about that part when forging the documents. Rest assured, I am sure they will create those documents as well, now that they realize that they need them. There would, of course, be labs, records from the insurance company and physician payment records as well. I am sure they can drum them up.

I really do not care if Obama is a Kenyan. I would just prefer a better Kenyan.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:27 AM

87,035 posts, read 102,723,474 times
So there's no record of Obama's birth 50 years ago? Do you really think hospitals keep records for 50+ years? Ditto insurance companies, physicians, etc. The physician that delivered Obama is dead. His practice's records have probably long since been destroyed.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:28 AM

12,358 posts, read 7,760,360 times
The Republican party better hope Trump runs as a third party ticket because he's doing nothing but make the party look stupid with this bull. He looks at the crap on the birther sites but never looks at the rebuttal information. For example, the hospital where Obama as born was renamed at one point in time and so family calling it one name and family calling it another name means nothing because they are all talking about the SAME building. Yet Trump keeps bringing this up as if it's proof of some giant cover up.

On second thought, maybe we ought to spend the next year arguing about this nonsense. Screw talking about the real issue! Who cares!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:31 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,483,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
So there's no record of Obama's birth 50 years ago? Do you really think hospitals keep records for 50+ years? Ditto insurance companies, physicians, etc. The physician that delivered Obama is dead. His practice's records have probably long since been destroyed.
You're kidding right? Birth and death certificates rarely if ever get lost. Even it what you say is the case their should be state and/or county
records proving that he was born in America.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 12-17-2011 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 12-17-2011, 09:33 AM

16,437 posts, read 19,160,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I really do not care if Obama is a Kenyan. I would just prefer a better Kenyan.
Zain Verjee comes to mind...

Old 12-17-2011, 09:34 AM

6,193 posts, read 4,574,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You may be right. I've never heard of actuarial science or genealogy research ever in my life time.

Anyone else here heard of those two subjects?

Old 12-17-2011, 09:34 AM

7,090 posts, read 10,770,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Hmmm. Dead quiet here suddenly. Where are all the Obama Praetorian Guard who always call "birthers" idiots and insane?
LoL, yeah...there are massive groups of people paid round the clock to watch forums.

I feel bad mocking some one who is so deluded and a birther.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies