Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2011, 11:05 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,114 times

Advertisements

What is overlooked by the Obama partisans regarding the citizenship of Mr. Obama....his father's passport was stamped with a temporary visa. A person with a temporary visa cannot establish a permanent domicile.

This was a requirement for Gray's definition of subject to jurisdiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 11:07 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
What is overlooked by the Obama partisans regarding the citizenship of Mr. Obama....his father's passport was stamped with a temporary visa. A person with a temporary visa cannot establish a permanent domicile.

Don't you ever sleep????

Old 12-18-2011, 12:58 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post

Yes, the entire world is in on the conspiracy, and you just happen to be the only one who sees "The Truth." There, there... It's ok. Have a cookie now.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:03 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Arpaio probably hopes to go out in some blaze of glory to evade his pending indictment as the little redneck POS he is.
Why is he a redneck pos? Because he actually enforces the law unlike that liberal craphole that you live in? Or is redneck the non thinking nand ignorant term liberal *****s use for anyone who is critcal of Obama.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
55.2%. Not that someone who was elected with 80% can defy the Constitution either.

I'm sure the President is just shivering with fear
Obama defied the constitution and only was elected with less than 60%.... try educating yourself

Old 12-18-2011, 01:07 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Or is redneck the non thinking nand ignorant term liberal *****s use for anyone who is critcal of Obama.
I guess it is... much like liberal *****s is the ignorant and non-thinking term you use for anyone who is critical of Arpaio. So I guess we could call it a draw.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I guess it is... much like liberal *****s is the ignorant and non-thinking term you use for anyone who is critical of Arpaio. So I guess we could call it a draw.
I am critical of him for different reasons, this and enforcement of law are not among them

Now his treatment of prisoners is something I don't respect

Old 12-18-2011, 06:55 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
obviously sheriff joe himself is not putting too much credibility behind the death threats, either the ones allegedly from the drug cartels or an obama supporter. he is still attending scheduled events with what appears to be zero security and has refused any assistance in the matter from the FBI.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:04 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,284,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Why is he a redneck pos? Because he actually enforces the law unlike that liberal craphole that you live in? Or is redneck the non thinking nand ignorant term liberal *****s use for anyone who is critcal of Obama.
He selectively enforces laws. His criteria seems to be "whatever will get me the most headlines". So there are tens of thousands of unserved felony warrants while he plays around hunting "illegals", and women and girls who have been sexually assaulted wait (and wait and wait) for an investigation to begin.

He's also rather expensive to Maricopa County due to his poor treatment of people in his custody - the latest I heard about was a man who is brain-dead due to treatment received during intake. That's going to cost the county.

That's why I don't like him - but I don't call him a redneck POS, I call him a poor excuse for a law enforcement officer.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:33 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
I suspect this sheriff needs to be more concerned with his flagrant abuse of the constitution than Obama being born in Hawaii. If he really cares about the laws of the land you would think he arrest himself. Where is his concern for the rights of the people (US citizens) he is trampling? Why no concern for that? Why does he ignore the Justice Dept.? This yahoo is going to end up in jail and I will have no complaints... But I'm sure it will be blamed on Obama for wanting to cover up by silencing this bastion of white hope.... Doesn't the right have something better to do with their time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies