Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 01:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Apparently his department ignored a lot of their actual duties. According to a link I posted in one of the other Arpaio threads, his officers were late to calls 2/3s of the time. Clearly they forgot what their priorities were.
And what was the source of your information? I don't think I saw it but then sometimes I look at some pretty wild sources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2011, 01:45 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
I'm not holding my breath on Arpaio's investigation revealing anything except that he's a lunatic conspiracy theorist. And whatever lunatic threatened him on Facebook is just as nutty as he is.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:48 PM

802 posts, read 563,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Arpaio gets death threats over Obama investigation

Go to the page you want to link to, highlight and copy the URL from the address bar in your browser (click, then right click, copy). In your post click this , hit backspace, click inside text bar, right click, paste, click ok.
I don't have that image with the chain link insignia on my page when I am making a thread. I have everything else but that.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
World Net Daily? Really?

Except for the concept of pursuing illegal immigrants because the Feds won't, and certainly not his methods, Arpaio has done nothing that benefits Arizona or the country. His recent failure to provide any investigative services to hundreds of rape and sexual assault victims, most of which were not the right color if you get my drift, and many of whom were revictimized, proves he's a corrupt and worthless man that should be removed from office. His recent embarrassment and probable indictment on corruption and human rights abuses should serve as the final straw. What is he doing going after Obama's birth certificate anyway? Shouldn't he stick to his job in Arizona? The man's ego is as large as the Grand Canyon, a place he needs to fall into and disappear.

Edit: if he ends up proving Obama isn't naturally born, kudos to him. But he's still and always will be a, what did you write djacques, oh yeah, a little redneck POS.
It seems to me that you don't think that any just regular law breakers are in Joe's pink prison. Is that true or do you just refer to the things he does that Holder doesn't like?

Old 12-17-2011, 01:49 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,054,512 times
Awwww, it's kind of cute the way Birthers pretend they are ultra-secret spies on the verge of some truth.

It's like watching little kids play in their imaginary world, but normal kids grow out of it long before adulthood.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I'm not holding my breath on Arpaio's investigation revealing anything except that he's a lunatic conspiracy theorist. And whatever lunatic threatened him on Facebook is just as nutty as he is.
I am not holding my breath anytime I click on a left leaner post on this thread that there will be anything other than an attack on the messenger, a sting of names for sheriff Joe, or some other methods of using old Saul's orders that attacking the messenger and name calling will hide any facts that might appear.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:51 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,401 times
Quote:
"We are a major law enforcement agency – one of the largest in the nation – and we have at our disposal investigative tools not generally available, even to the top private investigator in the country. We don't plan to stop until we discover the truth."
WOW, sounds like he might rival Trump's "team" LOL we know how that turned out.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:52 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,401 times
no, he is nothing but a PR hound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post

Old 12-17-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Awwww, it's kind of cute the way Birthers pretend they are ultra-secret spies on the verge of some truth.

It's like watching little kids play in their imaginary world, but normal kids grow out of it long before adulthood.
I am tired of the "let's get together and squeal about anything other than what started out as the topic on this thread. You people have done a very good job of Alinsky deflecting on this thread. It is so much fun when a bunch of you get together and deflect from each other.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:54 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
Sheriff Joe is so busy investigating Obama's birth certificate that he's allowing sex crimes to go unpunished in his district. What a gross dereliction of duty. He should resign in shame and allow an adult to enforce the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies