Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 08:48 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,739,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
You guys have Christmas confused with Ground Hog Day,.....the day that Obama steps out of the White House,...sees his shadow,...and America has four more years of recession.
Bwahahahahahahahah. My sides hurt.
Sad thing about today's liberals is that even George Harrison got it......My sweet lord....oh my lord.....I really want to see you,,,,,love that song.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 08:53 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,929,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Sounds like American conservatives to meI see them practicing this all the time.
Would you like to give us a Liberal that's along the same lines as Billy & Franklin Graham.......bet you can't!!

Old 12-21-2011, 08:53 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,370,923 times
Quote:
95% on here think the same way.
95% huh? It must have been handy to pull that number out since your head was already there.

Quote:
OJ definitely did it but a black jury get him off.
Uh, OJ did do it. I remember seeing interviews with several black people after that verdict came out saying the think he did it, but now "white people" know how it felt after Rodney King. Most people think he did it, at least the ones with brains.

Quote:
Obama is not American. The civil war was against states rights. The civil rights act is wrong. The government is against white people.....,.etc......etc......I could name more but why bother
A few people on the fringe do not represent the entire group. Why can't you understand that?

Old 12-21-2011, 08:56 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
95% huh? It must have been handy to pull that number out since your head was already there.

Uh, OJ did do it. I remember seeing interviews with several black people after that verdict came out saying the think he did it, but now "white people" know how it felt after Rodney King. Most people think he did it, at least the ones with brains.

A few people on the fringe do not represent the entire group. Why can't you understand that.
Thats not fringe all those things I listed are main stream conservative thoughts and you even proved it.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:58 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,929,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Bwahahahahahahahah. My sides hurt.
Sad thing about today's liberals is that even George Harrison got it......My sweet lord....oh my lord.....I really want to see you,,,,,love that song.
Harrison wrote this about the Eastern religions he was studying. The lyrics contain references to the Hare Krishna faith, with some of their mantra written into the lyrics. Harrison said he was pointing out that "Hallelujah and Hare Krishna are quite the same thing"

Sorry this had nothing to do with Jesus!!

Old 12-21-2011, 09:05 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,651,447 times
Quote:
Sounds like American conservatives to meI see them practicing this all the time.
Thanks for noticing. We were working with our church last night on a charity drive after my sons Christmas play. Just helping move all the food and gifts we collected for the needy. Lots of people pitching in to make sure this all happened. The best part is we all worked together, no fighting, no petty squabbles and a lot of people are going to have a much better Christmas for it. Not sure if all were Conservatives there but many were as I know them personally. Makes you feel good to know that some kid somewhere is going to get something under the tree and have a good meal to eat too.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:09 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Thanks for noticing. We were working with our church last night on a charity drive after my sons Christmas play. Just helping move all the food and gifts we collected for the needy. Lots of people pitching in to make sure this all happened. The best part is we all worked together, no fighting, no petty squabbles and a lot of people are going to have a much better Christmas for it. Not sure of all we Conservatives there but many were as I know them personally. Makes you feel good to know that some kid somewhere is going to get something under the tree and have a good meal to eat too.
I was being sarcastic as that same group of people would look down their noses at that kid in person and most were there to be seen by others there not to help the poor. Give hime a gift and a plate but not a bit of fair game.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:14 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,928,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Read it.
What a joke this crap is...
LOLOL the 2000 yr old holiday..created in the 4th century

Origin of Christmas | The Real Story of Christmas | How it Began

[MOD CUT]
Then don't celebrate it, see how simple that is.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,111,637 times
OJ did it

Old 12-21-2011, 09:31 AM

14,479 posts, read 11,272,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Funny how the people who are on the kwaanza thread attacking people who disagree with celebrating kwaanza have no problem jumping in with the OP on attacking Christmas. So it's ok to be an intolerant a-hole as long as you're doing it against the majority and not a minority. Got it.
And it's tragic that after reading the Kwanzaa thread that you still have no clue why people would speak out against it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies