Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 10:39 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
So in defense of allegations against Ron Paul you mention other racist people??? I don't follow that logic

Logic is 25 yrs ago 50% of Americans were racists . Both dem and repub , blacks and whites.
Times change, people change
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 10:41 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
OP do you really think anyone in this party cares about those letters? Guess what they don't. And they agree with the letters.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:45 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,565 times
You are correct, most dont care.Just like I didnt care Obama snorted blow...............at a time when the whole country snorted blow.

Or that Clinton burned in college as most college kids did.

Or that he got a beaner. Hey if the highlight of my day was coming home and seeing hillary spread eagle I would have been banging the help too.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:03 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Any black person that supports any teapublicans is a self hating fool.
So let me get this right....

Black people kill more blacks, per capita, daily than any white man.

Black females comprise the largest percentage of single mothers and illegitimate children.

And voting Ron Paul into office is the barometer for defining "black self hate".

Got it.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:06 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
OP do you really think anyone in this party cares about those letters? Guess what they don't. And they agree with the letters.
Agreed. The Republican Party thrives off the support of racists. It’s their counter movement against the progressive agenda.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:06 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,217,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So let me get this right....

Black people kill more blacks, per capita, daily than any white man.

Black females comprise the largest percentage of single mothers and illegitimate children.
If this is your attempt to get Blacks to vote for Ron Paul, I would say try again.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
If this is your attempt to get Blacks to vote for Ron Paul, I would say try again.
Ron Paul wants to kill the drug war.....

The number one vehicle that puts black men in jail....

This is just policy 101 for you or anybody in general. If the black vote is uninformed...that isn't my fault.

I'm not trying to spoonfeed the obvious to somebody who doesn't know or care to figure out on their own.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:11 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
The matter of the newsletters has been thoroughly debunked. In fact it was debunked back in 2008 when Paul ran. I don't know why anyone would still be pushing it except as a way to foment more division and hostility. In other words, those pushing this garbage are the real racists. Either they just get a kick out of inciting division, or they incite division as a way to advance a partisan agenda. Either way--racist.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:28 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
The matter of the newsletters has been thoroughly debunked. In fact it was debunked back in 2008 when Paul ran. I don't know why anyone would still be pushing it except as a way to foment more division and hostility. In other words, those pushing this garbage are the real racists. Either they just get a kick out of inciting division, or they incite division as a way to advance a partisan agenda. Either way--racist.
Your idea of thoroughly debunked is based solely on your opinion and not reality. Paul responded to the inquiry in 2008 with a deflection. Then everything was swept under the rug or not followed through since he was a fringe candidate with no chance at winning. This go around he has more momentum and this issue warrants second look at the least.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:31 AM

Yes....and you have to ask how they benefit from the divide...

It's pretty easy when you get to the core of it...Those pushing want the dole. Period. They are uninformed and usually have no semblence of socio-economic theory. They read the script as black and white.

And they probably still won't get it when they produce generations that resent them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies