U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 10:55 AM

8,955 posts, read 17,708,564 times

Advertisements

This is treason IMO.......

"I don't care which side of the political aisle you're sitting on. You should be outraged today that a California politician named Jules Manson has taken to his Facebook to call for the assassination of President Barack Obama and his children. Because we reserve the right to dislike our president, ladies and gentlemen, but Sasha and Malia Obama are just two little kids who have done nothing to engender such vile thoughts."

Assassination Threat on Obama Kids Is Horrifying Even for a Politician | The Stir

An yet people actually voted for this bastard!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 10:56 AM

4,260 posts, read 2,976,512 times
Obviously he is a twisted f--k!

Old 12-21-2011, 11:03 AM

51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
1) I'm guessing they voted for the guy BEFORE he went crazy.
2) I hope he enjoys the impending visit from the secret service.

Edited to note that the secret service did pay him a visit. Searched his stuff with his compliance etc. and he complied fully.
Doesn't say he was arrested, guessing they think he's nuts too and was just "off his meds" and not a real threat with guns etc.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:04 AM

8,955 posts, read 17,708,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
1) I'm guessing they voted for the guy BEFORE he went crazy.
2) I hope he enjoys the impending visit from the secret service.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:07 AM

8,151 posts, read 5,612,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
This is treason IMO.......

"I don't care which side of the political aisle you're sitting on. You should be outraged today that a California politician named Jules Manson has taken to his Facebook to call for the assassination of President Barack Obama and his children. Because we reserve the right to dislike our president, ladies and gentlemen, but Sasha and Malia Obama are just two little kids who have done nothing to engender such vile thoughts."

Assassination Threat on Obama Kids Is Horrifying Even for a Politician | The Stir

An yet people actually voted for this bastard!
Not surprising when you consider the amount of hate coming from the right these days. The hate for this man and his family is unprecedented. You wont hear rush beck or any of their leaders condemn this. I wonder why that is? And you are wrong about it shouldn't matter about which side of the aisle people sit on. You wont get many post in this thread from teapublicans I promise that.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:08 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,600,464 times
Yup, people voted for this ass. And some still would - not in spite of his comments, but because of them. Those are some truly great Americans...Patriots to the core, I am sure.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:09 AM

51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
Oh, FYI.....he has ran as a libertarian but intends to run as a DEMOCRAT in the next election.
Huffington post is calling him a "tea partier".

Assassinate Obama, Says Jules Manson, Nutter Politician: He Calls President, Family Monkeys (And Worse) - Los Angeles News - The Informer

Frankly, sounds like the guy has mental problems and maybe was 3 sheets to the wind when he wrote that crap. Nutjob.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:12 AM

3,843 posts, read 3,809,183 times
Incoming post from the liberal loons saying this proves all Tea Party people are racist in 3...2...1...

That said, this man is sick and way out of line. I hope the Secret Service keeps a close eye on him for a long time.

12,577 posts, read 16,671,782 times
Related to Charles perhaps?

6,032 posts, read 7,566,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Not surprising when you consider the amount of hate coming from the right these days. The hate for this man and his family is unprecedented. You wont hear rush beck or any of their leaders condemn this. I wonder why that is? And you are wrong about it shouldn't matter about which side of the aisle people sit on. You wont get many post in this thread from teapublicans I promise that.

Good thing liberals don't own guns then....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies