U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 06:40 PM

2,402 posts, read 3,425,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
do you also believe that all attorneys are marxists?
Many. Yes. Disproportionate to the population. Most attorneys are simply in love with money and will do anything to get it, even show that they have no ethics.

Quote:
like i suggested before, the average hourly rate for an attorney is $280. get nine friends to pitch in $30 and get your own attorney's opinion on if the lack of standing in these cases was legit.
Again, like I was saying, "most attorneys are simply in love with money".

Old 12-22-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
As the entire world seen when obama was elected...............
I couldn't resist.

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

Old 12-22-2011, 07:03 PM

8,487 posts, read 5,598,072 times
I think there are bigger fish to fry, but I doubt something like this has been put to rest. I saw a vid the other day that had the same footage this one does and though it could be fake it was certainly interesting. I did see the pdf BC they released and I can say that document was questionable from a graphics standpoint. Regardless of your views or opinions it is a shame to see so-called adults resorting to name calling though.

Obama admits to Not Natural Born.flv - YouTube

Old 12-22-2011, 07:10 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,227,010 times
Oh, no.........More stupid birther crap?

God, this s**t has gotten so freakin' old.

I would suggest no one waste their time arguing with these idiots. They all live in some sort of delusional reality and there is nothing - NOTHING! - anyone can say to them that is going to change their minds.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM

12,508 posts, read 9,972,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
The argument hasn't been whether he was born in America, and that is entirely suspect considering the lack of information on the guy, like most individuals would have. The argument is whether he is a citizen legally authorized to be president.

You can laugh and think that this is a joke, just like all the other non-thinkers do. You know, the type who like to think of themselves as superior, as "progressive", and to look down on people who connect the pieces and say, "something's not right here". All it does is make you look like someone who's afraid to question authority, as well as one who is afraid to think outside of what the media or party tells them.
Whoa... the guy is black. His name is Barack. He's not from Texas!

Something's not right here... He can't be no proper 'Murikun.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, no.........More stupid birther crap?

God, this s**t has gotten so freakin' old.

I would suggest no one waste their time arguing with these idiots. They all live in some sort of delusional reality and there is nothing - NOTHING! - anyone can say to them that is going to change their minds.
What do you think of the video above? If Obama is claiming that he was not born in the United States, then his is not eligible. Even his wife backs it up. It's out of their mouths, as well as his grandmother's.

It is old that so many cannot see, or refuse to see what is right under their noses.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Whoa... the guy is black. His name is Barack. He's not from Texas!

Something's not right here... He can't be no proper 'Murikun.
What do you think of Barack and Michelle Obama's own words, as in the video above?

Are they making it up? Are they toying with people?

Read & Watch these too.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Barack Obama --What To Believe

Obama Is Not A Natural Born U.S. Citizen And Is Ineligible For The Presidency / Video - YouTube

Old 12-22-2011, 07:26 PM

2,694 posts, read 2,216,777 times
Here's a thought:
If you're going to advance some secret agenda to install a marxist/muslim puppet into power via some massive conspiracy and sleight-of-hand, why on earth would you choose a candidate that could be disqualified on the basis of a simple, easily proven technicality by a bunch of internet retards?
I'm sure there are many secret marxist muslim shadow government puppets available for such shenanigans right here in the US of A. And of course, all of this started back in 1960 or whatever. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Keep reaching for the stars, people.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:39 PM

12,508 posts, read 9,972,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
What do you think of Barack and Michelle Obama's own words, as in the video above?

Are they making it up? Are they toying with people?

Read & Watch these too.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Barack Obama --What To Believe

Obama Is Not A Natural Born U.S. Citizen And Is Ineligible For The Presidency / Video - YouTube
I think that you consort with lunatics. That Molotov Mitchell character is as strange as they come - he's an extreme right-wing Christian zealot. Look up some thing about him...there's a lot out there from different sources. That Berg guy brought lawsuits against George Bush, claiming he conspired in the 9-11 attacks. How normal is that? Do you also believe that the 9-11 attacks were an "inside job?" Please. The guy has no credibility at all.

Seriously? These are the two people you take seriously? I question your judgment.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:59 PM

7,541 posts, read 5,070,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I think that you consort with lunatics. That Molotov Mitchell character is as strange as they come - he's an extreme right-wing Christian zealot. Look up some thing about him...there's a lot out there from different sources. That Berg guy brought lawsuits against George Bush, claiming he conspired in the 9-11 attacks. How normal is that? Do you also believe that the 9-11 attacks were an "inside job?" Please. The guy has no credibility at all.

Seriously? These are the two people you take seriously? I question your judgment.

of course they have to.

Berg admitted a heavily edited interview with Sarah Obama and when caught on his lie, he went silent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or