Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 07:55 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,611,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Pedophilia is an abominable action focusing on sexual desires/relations with children.
With you so far.

Quote:
Homosexuality is an abominable action focusing on sexual desires/relations with the same sex.
Nope, now you lost me. Consenting adults can do whatever they see fit and there's no justification available to label it abominable.

What's worse, Jill and Jane get together, both adult humans, and decide to have sex with each other and a good time is had by all- or

Our "family values" state senator, who is preaching the sanctity of marriage while banging her staffer without her husbands knowledge or permission.

Well, it was a heterosexual tryst, it must be better.

(For the record, I have no problem with what she did if her husband knew and consented.)

Your rantings are nonsensical. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 07:59 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,611,961 times
Quote:
The point is to show homosexuals that whatever sarcastic victory they perceive to have been won in the unraveling of this woman's marriage...
OMG, you have no idea what's happening here, do you?

The whole point of the intentionally sarcastic letter of apology it that homosexuals, whether married or not, had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the dissolution of Ms. "We're better than they are's" marriage.

She did that all by herself.

While ranting and raving about how depraved, how anti-family-values homosexuals are, while attempting to constitutionally ban them getting hitched, she was banging one of her underlings behind her husbands back the whole time.

The entire point is that the gay community did NOT unravel her marriage. She did it herself.

Not atypically, a social conservative whose mode of operation is "Don't do as I do, do as I say."

That you don't get that is sad.

Old 12-22-2011, 08:03 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,424,958 times
Quote:
The point is to show homosexuals that whatever sarcastic victory they perceive to have been won in the unraveling of this woman's marriage is about as asinine as me pinning Jerry Sandusky on homosexuals for his abominable actions. Afterall, the homosexuals in the OP certainly don't mind pointing out hypocrisy. Two can play that game. So while we're at it, why don't we throw Sandusky in the mix and let them answer for that little nugget of hypocrisy?
The "apology" was completely sarcastic. The woman unraveled her own marriage by banging some dude on the side. All they are pointing out is that she is a "traditional family values" hypocrite.

Old 12-22-2011, 08:26 PM

555 posts, read 875,438 times
Hypocrisy is just a specific kind of lie - where you say publicly that you are against some sort of behavior when you practice that behavior in private. A lot of lies actually damage other people, either physically or financially. Hypocrisy itself seldom damages anyone, but the underlying behavior often does

Hypocrisy is no worse than any other lie. The underlying behavior is usually a much worse "sin" than the lie of hypocrisy.

Old 12-22-2011, 08:51 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,757,212 times
Quote:
Will the Gay Community apologize to the world for Jerry Sandusky? We'd sure appreciate it. Afterall, one of your own not only likes males, he likes young males. And he set up a foundation to perpetuate his abominable actions.

Thanks in advance.
Jerry Sandusky is straight, along with every pedophile priest molesting children in the flock. That you fail to discern the difference leaves you wide open for your children to be preyed upon by the true malevolence that awaits them in the Boy Scouts or in your Church/ Synagogue/ Temple.

When the definition of hetero male is changed to read the entitlement to prey upon humanity by divine providence, you have what you have. When you insist that I, representative of womankind, be tasked with the odious chore of 'gatekeeper' for humanity, you cannot then claim you've been feminised or I "stole your manhood" when you've burdened me with carrying around your testicles because you do not trust yourself to manage them as a rational grown adult. You infantalize yourself with these arguments and persist in blaming women for self inflicted crappiocca. You want me to save you from yourself, and by proxy, America itself? It requires a very hard slap across your face. SNAP OUT OF IT ADAM!

The common theme in gay bashing, dysfunctional relationships with hetero women (divorce + violence against women), and the corruption of theology are men making careers of deflecting accountability from themselves to further their own crimes/ malevolence. And the manipulative hellcats that follow them--- Palin, Bachman, Kern, Coulter, Schlafly, O'Donnell et al... Pure evil.

Evil is very profitable these days. Wonder why? Examine the philosophy of your political base. Prostitutes are penniless without a John led around by his baser nature. Even in legalized prostitute marriages yielding an over abundance of cows of Bashan. That is my defense of marriage. Not enlisting gays as scapegoats.

Old 12-22-2011, 08:54 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,793,537 times
There is no such thing as a "gay community" or a black one or a Jewish one - or a white one....just can't stand it when people a ghettoed off like cattle in a field - brown cows to the left and black cows to the right - and all the birds must sit only in that tree over there - in the bird community...silly stuff. Kids are hungry - people are lonely - people are poor and all we do is go on about this stuff?

Old 12-22-2011, 09:04 PM

38,627 posts, read 26,311,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Jerry Sandusky is straight, along with every pedophile priest molesting children in the flock. That you fail to discern the difference leaves you wide open for your children to be preyed upon by the true malevolence that awaits them in the Boy Scouts or in your Church/ Synagogue/ Temple.

When the definition of hetero male is changed to read the entitlement to prey upon humanity by divine providence, you have what you have. When you insist that I, representative of womankind, be tasked with the odious chore of 'gatekeeper' for humanity, you cannot then claim you've been feminised or I "stole your manhood" when you've burdened me with carrying around your testicles because you do not trust yourself to manage them as a rational grown adult. You infantalize yourself with these arguments and persist in blaming women for self inflicted crappiocca. You want me to save you from yourself, and by proxy, America itself? It requires a very hard slap across your face. SNAP OUT OF IT ADAM!

The common theme in gay bashing, dysfunctional relationships with hetero women (divorce + violence against women), and the corruption of theology are men making careers of deflecting accountability from themselves to further their own crimes/ malevolence. And the manipulative hellcats that follow them--- Palin, Bachman, Kern, Coulter, Schlafly, O'Donnell et al... Pure evil.

Evil is very profitable these days. Wonder why? Examine the philosophy of your political base. Prostitutes are penniless without a John led around by his baser nature. Even in legalized prostitute marriages yielding an over abundance of cows of Bashan. That is my defense of marriage. Not enlisting gays as scapegoats.

Love this twist on logic.

A pedophile can only be a homosexual if he or she is sexually attracted to his or her own gender and does not molest children.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
@TumbleBug, I have a hard time feeling sorry for her, she brought it on herself with her rank hypocricy, which is not atypical of politicians. I don't care what anybody is into, I certainly don't live a traditional lifestyle (my wife and I are swingers), but at the same time, I don't run for office on an anti-swinger platform.

In fact, I may run for office at some point, and while I may not go out of my way to advertise that fact during the campaign, neither would I lie about it if it came up.
And if you don't mind me equaling your candor- I do appreciate that you aren't bearing false witness, but I'm afraid I cannot vote for you on the grounds of being an unsuitable role model to lead by example. I strongly disagree with licentious sexual behavior, which is the real moral of the tale in the religious prohibitions against sexual immorality. I'm prohibited from that conduct (voluntarily through embrace of faith) and I have the expectation that elected representatives of me also refrain from using staff, constituents, or even maniacal groupies as sexual target practice.

This isn't rock n roll. It's governance and requires a higher degree of commitment to self discipline and stewardship than your resume provides. I won't legislate against swinging because it's unenforcible, but at the same time, I won't vote for you either. The standard of decorum & reverence for life in elected office is not optional. I'd be more apt to vote for a monogamous gay than yourself, but more inclined to vote for yourself before I ever vote for faux religious making mockery of religion lying to the world and themselves. They're a liability to America. Not an asset.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Love this twist on logic.

A pedophile can only be a homosexual if he or she is sexually attracted to his or her own gender and does not molest children.
You have no earthly clue what a pedophile, or a rapist, is all about. You refuse to acknowledge the overwhelming preponderance of these crimes is perpetrated by HETERO males. Your ignorance leaves your children vulnerable. Get your head out of thy rear end.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:35 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,084,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
OMG, you have no idea what's happening here, do you?

The whole point of the intentionally sarcastic letter of apology it that homosexuals, whether married or not, had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the dissolution of Ms. "We're better than they are's" marriage.

She did that all by herself.

While ranting and raving about how depraved, how anti-family-values homosexuals are, while attempting to constitutionally ban them getting hitched, she was banging one of her underlings behind her husbands back the whole time.

The entire point is that the gay community did NOT unravel her marriage. She did it herself.

Not atypically, a social conservative whose mode of operation is "Don't do as I do, do as I say."

That you don't get that is sad.
I totally get it. Trust me. None of this is lost on me. I read every word of the "apology."

My posts are largely in response to the responses on this thread....you know..those of you who thought this was a "genius" response to this lady's hypocrisy.

My point is that there is nothing "genius" about that letter. Nothing. And if the contents are indeed brilliant, then shouldn't homosexuals be willing to step up and acknowledge the brutal hypocrisy within their own ranks....ie. Jerry Sandusky?

Trust me. I get it. You and your kind would love to sidestep the homo/pedo issue. Yes....I totally get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies