Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 11:52 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,067,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I think that me who mock a woman's looks are beneath contempt and completely devoid of intellect, decency, and clearly have not had a mother that taught them respect. And I don't care if the woman they are mocking is the first lady or the clerk at the local market.
I'll mock anyone I please. Your opinion is duly noted.

Respect is earned.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:08 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
I'll mock anyone I please. Your opinion is duly noted.

Respect is earned.
And you certainly haven't earned any. And, if you actually respect people according to their looks, you never will.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:29 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Nothing good can come from a person who is disrespectful enough to refer to the First Lady as a wookie. Especially when these same people made not a single derogatory reference toward the unattractive (Republican) First Ladies. I mean honestly, Barbara Bush looked like a walking refrigerator wearing pearls and Laura Bush looked like a WalMart greeter with her unending wardrobe of polyester pantsuits but we never bashed these women for their lack of style.
saying mrs obama is a wookie is an insult
to the wookie!
she is a total hack, now that is more like it
she has zero class
and I bet her breath stinks
she can spend all she wants, people are paying attention and it will come back and bite her on her fat ass!!

Old 12-25-2011, 12:34 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
The price tag is whats new. I dont care where he goes or what he spends out of his pocket. But I do care about what it costs a bankrupt country whos people he keeps telling to tighten their belts.
amen!
he is so full of crap
every time he yells about the "rich" and they he pulls this crap
jetting off every chance he gets
I hope some one runs an ad of him at the golf course
him on his endless vacations
he is the laziest SOB I have ever seen!
He also needs a frigging pay cut for the little work he does
can not wait to fire his ass next Nov!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies