Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:46 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
The gay lifestyle exists only in your delusional mind. Gays are as varied as heterosexuals. There is no one size fits all. Gays statistically have less sexual partners than straights, and more straights engage in anal sex than gays do.

It's obvious heterosexuals are the disgusting and deviant ones.
Here's a hilarious Parody "The Heterosexual Agenda- Exposing the Myths!" which highlights the deliberately deceitful tactics in anti-gay propaganda pieces found all over the internet these days.

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,015.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Very original comeback! Read this and tell me who the liar is.
List of situation comedies with LGBT characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not very many over a period of 40 years. And most of the characters weren't major characters or ongoing through the shows.

Do you know how many TV shows there have been in the US in the last 40 years?

Old 01-01-2012, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Why is it that so many of the pro gay lifestyle posts are so nasty?
Why are so many anti-gay posts so nasty?

What's a 'gay lifestyle'?

Old 01-01-2012, 08:38 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Not very many over a period of 40 years. And most of the characters weren't major characters or ongoing through the shows.

Do you know how many TV shows there have been in the US in the last 40 years?
Yeah, I find that list and the claim to be quite odd. I mean, maybe the odd random gay person shows up on an episode here and there, but I rarely see shows that have a main, recurring gay character.

Will and Grace is the most obvious, but duh, the entire show was based on gays.

Glee I guess has a main gay character, but once again, duh, it's a musical theatre type TV show.

Other examples are just stupid. Ross' lesbian ex wife on Friends? Oh come on. She showed up in maybe 3 episodes. Of course, she also slept with Ross, so by Conservative logic here, that makes here at least bisexual, if not straight.

There seriously aren't a lot of shows that I've ever noticed a gay theme. I guess these people don't actually realize that Hollywood is relatively anti-gay. Gay actors are usually in danger of losing their career if anyone finds out they're gay. They certainly get rejected from leading role status if people find out.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:43 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,459,957 times
Quote:
Yeah, I find that list and the claim to be quite odd. I mean, maybe the odd random gay person shows up on an episode here and there, but I rarely see shows that have a main, recurring gay character.

Will and Grace is the most obvious, but duh, the entire show was based on gays.

Glee I guess has a main gay character, but once again, duh, it's a musical theatre type TV show.

Other examples are just stupid. Ross' lesbian ex wife on Friends? Oh come on. She showed up in maybe 3 episodes. Of course, she also slept with Ross, so by Conservative logic here, that makes here at least bisexual, if not straight.

There seriously aren't a lot of shows that I've ever noticed a gay theme. I guess these people don't actually realize that Hollywood is relatively anti-gay. Gay actors are usually in danger of losing their career if anyone finds out they're gay. They certainly get rejected from leading role status if people find out.
Glee also has a prominent character in a wheelchair. Wheelchair users--they're taking over America!

Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 AM

46 posts, read 62,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
What's a 'gay lifestyle'?
It was wrote many times - the gay lifestyle is lifestyle promote by lefties. It is lifestyle, who gay is supposed to live it, if he don't want todisappoint lefties and other totalitarian scumb**ag. Some (who are called 'homophobic') call 'lifestyle' being gay. But if you have same sex partner and i.e. supporting free trade, you are called 'no enough gay', 'fascist' etc.
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michał_Witkowski - in this article, about homosexual writer, is devoted less space to his literary than to describe his attitude to word 'gay'. He is the most know Polish homosexual writer and leftist people not criticize his literary, but criticize that he said once, that 'gay' is product of West mass culture, so he is homosexual,but no gay. Leftist people hate him, because he criticize 'gay lifestyle' being homosexual at this same moment (and they hate him,because he don't like speaking about his personal live).
It is characteristic to leftist culture - they criticize Roman Church for believing in Mother of God, but they even don't believe in God, they criticize gay, who don't want Parades and sex in public places (in Poland popular is Park Skaryszewski), but they are no homosexual. They criticize capitalism,but they live from taxes imposed on the capitalists and workers,and never has worked even one day.
Like one far-right politician said:"I love the variety, they even hate the diversity of breeds of cows".

Last edited by schizotypalAureliusz; 01-01-2012 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: korekta

Old 01-01-2012, 03:38 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,332,162 times
Quote:
Because your posts aren't displaying much compassion or charity and contain false information.
Originally Posted by Fiyero
"The gay lifestyle exists only in your delusional mind. Gays are as varied as heterosexuals. There is no one size fits all. Gays statistically have less sexual partners than straights, and more straights engage in anal sex than gays do.

It's obvious heterosexuals are the disgusting and deviant ones".

Nice compassion from you. And your statement is full of lies.You are filled with hatred. I am not.

Old 01-01-2012, 04:21 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
really? a 'life STYLE' is a CHOICE of ACTIVITIES that you do in COMMON with others in the same lifestyle.. firstly being straight isn't chosen, and secondly i don't think you all share the same activities and general way of living.

epic fail
Being straight is normal.

Old 01-01-2012, 04:28 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
LOL!

So you, a straight, presumably monogamous married person (we know this because you choose to flaunt that in public on this forum), have the same "lifestyle" as the straight swinging couple the next street over?

Because you're straight, you have the same lifestyle as a single guy in New York City, going to bars and picking up a new girl every night?

Because you're straight, you have the same lifestyle as a single straight man, living at home with his dog, no kids and no wife, and no sex ever?

Learn the difference between "orientation and identity" and "lifestyle," and then you're opinions on these basic matters will be given more credibility.

Two monogamous gay dudes living in a house together, raising an adopted (or surrogate produced) child have the same lifestyle as their straight, monogamous neighbors doing the same. They have different sexual orientation.

A young gay guy in San Fran, partying every night and sleeping around has the same lifestyle as a young straight guy doing the same in Miami.
Are you tracking me?

Old 01-01-2012, 06:04 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Being straight is common.

Fixed your post for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies