Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 10:46 AM

33,510 posts, read 18,080,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
And yet polygamy is the most common type marriage arrangement in the Bible. I doubt you knew that though, seeing as you've barely read the Bible in English, let alone researched its complexities and origins and linguistic issues.
I have read the bible. It seems you missed a lot of what God says about sin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 10:48 AM

499 posts, read 579,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The subject of this thread is teaching children homosexuality is normal or natural.

If homosexuals kept what they did in the bedroom to themselves and out of public school classrooms, no one would care.

The reason the public school classroom and what is taught there is now such a hot button issue is that the pro-homosexual community has focused their efforts on our children.

We all know what's going on.

Children are the only people who believe BS without question.

They believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the monster who lives under their bed.

These are the same people gays would like to "educate" about homosexuality.

They want to teach them homosexuality is natural and normal.

They want these innocent kids to be ashamed of their natural and normal feelings of disgust by homosexuality.

They seek to accomplish this by bullying the logical and rational kids with labels like "homophobe" and "hate monger".
How I agree with this opinion!

Old 01-01-2012, 10:49 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,355,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The gay agenda is to take their sin of lust and have it accepted as being normal. The fact is God created everyone of us , even the people who lust toward the same sex.

Satan has worked very hard lately to now go after the young minds of our children to make them accept sin as normal. It isn't and our children are given the trash of lust and sin to feed on as if it is acceptable. It is not and never will be accepted by God. God is the same yesterday today and forever.

It is the minds of people that satan goes after to have them accept the lie. Christians who accept sin as normal are not true Christians.

Be not fooled. God said he hates the sin and loves the sinner. We must know what is sin and know that it is sin and not normal. It is the invention of satan to lust toward one another of the same sex.

It is written in the days of Lot that homosexuals wanted to attack sexually two angels who appeared in the flesh.

What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Be not fooled. It was Gandhi who said "Hate the sin, love the sinner" not the Bible.

As for the story of Sodom - they weren't homosexuals. They were straight men intent on raping strangers. I guess you still haven't read Judges 19 and the story of the Levite stranger?

Here you go:

Judges 19 ESV - A Levite and His Concubine - In those - Bible Gateway

Old 01-01-2012, 10:52 AM

77,012 posts, read 47,489,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Uhuh....

You quoted my post which asked what a Hebrew phrase said. You got it wrong.
I posted to Nimchimpsky. If I had wanted to talk about your post, then I would have replied to your post, but I didn't. Sorry.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
God said it is good to have one wife.
I guess you didn't get up to the part about Abraham, Sarah, the slavewoman Hagar and all Abraham's concubines?

Old 01-01-2012, 10:55 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,078,020 times
Quote:
The gay agenda is to take their sin of lust and have it accepted as being normal. The fact is God created everyone of us , even the people who lust toward the same sex.

Satan has worked very hard lately to now go after the young minds of our children to make them accept sin as normal. It isn't and our children are given the trash of lust and sin to feed on as if it is acceptable. It is not and never will be accepted by God. God is the same yesterday today and forever.

It is the minds of people that satan goes after to have them accept the lie. Christians who accept sin as normal are not true Christians.

Be not fooled. God said he hates the sin and loves the sinner. We must know what is sin and know that it is sin and not normal. It is the invention of satan to lust toward one another of the same sex.

It is written in the days of Lot that homosexuals wanted to attack sexually two angels who appeared in the flesh.

What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Without invoking your Bible - which holds no influence over me whatsoever (or our secular laws) - explain to me why my homosexuality, my loving another man and him loving me back, is "sinful." Why is it wrong? What harm does it cause?

Old 01-01-2012, 10:56 AM

3,201 posts, read 3,851,028 times
I think it is refreshing when my son touches other boys genitals, as well as young girls.

All children should be encouraged to experiment sexually.

He needs to decide for himself what kind of sexual arousal he enjoys the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
I guess you didn't get up to the part about Abraham, Sarah, the slavewoman Hagar and all Abraham's concubines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I posted to Nimchimpsky. If I had wanted to talk about your post, then I would have replied to your post, but I didn't. Sorry.
Hello?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/22349199-post358.html

2,677 posts, read 2,611,747 times
This thread makes me ashamed to be human. The intolerance, bigotry, hate, and superiority complexes displayed here are nauseating. I sincerely hope in my next life I get sent somewhere else.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:57 AM

77,012 posts, read 47,489,856 times
Quote:
That it true. They demand everyone accepts their unnatural practises as normal, and if you do not comply, then you are accused of being intolerant, hateful etc....So, promoting what is normal, and natural is suddently wrong, and promoting what is unnatural is suddely the only acceptable way. I didn't realize how far California has slipped, but it is time for the rest ot the country to take a look at what is going on there and wake up, before it spreads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies