Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 08:30 AM

629 posts, read 771,729 times

Advertisements

Your choices were to argue the point or look dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Want ice in your Sangria???..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 08:53 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
and how exactly, do you know this? Did they say so?
Some things don't have to be said. The implications were more than enough to figure it out. I have street smarts, you don't. So let's leave it at that.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Exactly why I support govenment pension reform. Now if only we get nObama off the tax payer's back!
Oh really? What does this have to do with pension reform? You're angry because Blacks that work for the federal government get a pension eventually? Wow.

And how is Obama on your back relative to taxes? I still have my Bush tax cut. It never went up. Matter of fact, it just got extended not that long ago. So what happened to yours?

Old 01-02-2012, 09:03 AM

Lets not leave it at that. Argue the point or bow your head in shame and log off

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Some things don't have to be said. The implications were more than enough to figure it out. I have street smarts, you don't. So let's leave it at that.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:05 AM

Why are you assigning to this poster things they did not say?

Quote:
Oh really? What does this have to do with pension reform? You're angry because Blacks that work for the federal government get a pension eventually? Wow.

And how is Obama on your back relative to taxes? I still have my Bush tax cut. It never went up. Matter of fact, it just got extended not that long ago. So what happened to yours?

Old 01-02-2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
Lets not leave it at that. Argue the point or bow your head in shame and log off
Ok...my head is bowed in shame and i'm logging off with my tail between my legs.

Happy now?

Old 01-02-2012, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
Why are you assigning to this poster things they did not say?
It's called "reading between the lines." On C-D, it's a requirement about 90% of the time when race based threads pop up.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:15 AM

No its not. Either you corner your oponnent with wit and logic and prove them wrong or you log off

Quote:
It's called "reading between the lines." On C-D, it's a requirement about 90% of the time when race based threads pop up.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:21 AM

50,275 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Black percentage of the population is irrelevant. Are you equally disturbed by the fact that blacks are grossly overrepresented in the military?

Still, white folks are knee deep in the government trough as much as the next group. Deeper in fact. Add that to the big phat government contracting industry, and they're even deeper. Nevermind the other government agencies, the Pentagon contracts alone has white folks grabbing up the billions of federal dollars by the truckload. I'm a contractor...i se it firsthand. I know who is knocking down the real money in the game.

We won't even talk about contracting coming out of the State Department, CIA, Homeland Security, Interior, Education...etc.

Black folks are getting table scraps in comparison. We don't even rate in the conversation.
Exactly what do you consider grossly overrepresented?

http://www.militaryhomefront.dod.mil...ics_Report.pdf

Old 01-02-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Exactly what do you consider grossly overrepresented?

http://www.militaryhomefront.dod.mil...ics_Report.pdf
Blacks are overrepresented in the military. Perhaps "grossly" is overstating it, but they are overrepresented.'

So why no b*tching about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies