Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Herman who, LMFAO
Obama wants to know..

Are you still wearing your bedroom slippers?

LOL

Obama to the Black Caucus...

“Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’.”

Old 01-04-2012, 11:33 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Obama wants to know..

Are you still wearing your bedroom slippers?

LOL

Obama to the Black Caucus...

Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’.”
Something tells me Herman "let me grope you" Cain has made similar comments to many a fine ladies

Old 01-05-2012, 12:01 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post

brainwashing? brasinwashing? LMAO....oh it isn't brainwashing when some white people leave the republican party for the democrat party

oh wait was CONSERVATIVE solid south southern democrats brainwashing wearing off in the 50's-60's when they were leaving the democrat party to become republicans?

Old 01-05-2012, 12:02 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DahomeyAhosi View Post
Then we disagree that these shackles have been put on black America because under no circumstances can the federal government be blamed for any woman making the choice to have unprotected sex with a man who is financially incapable of taking care of the resulting children.

right

Old 01-05-2012, 12:45 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
[quote=itshim;22403327]
Quote:
Originally Posted by

LOL Desperate to be accepted. You're so hung up on being dependent on subsidies that many of you refuse to think on your own. Your whole life, and way of thinking has been so "subsidized" that critical thinking scares the daylights out of some of you. Too many of you are simply too scared to venture off that plantation. Lord knows, if Democrats ever threatened to take away section 8, food stamps and free summer camps, many of you wouldn't know what to do with yourselves or your children.

And I hope you realize that the images that you are refering to were images supported by Democrats in the past. Civil Rights legistation and integration were initiated by Republicans in 57' while Democrats opposed it. It was Woodrow Wilson (a Democrat) who loved "Birth of a Nation" not Republicans lol. The first black voters, college degree holders, blacks in Congress etc etc were REPUBLICANS. Jackie Robinson, Martin Luther King? Republicans. Who was the first to implement affirmative Action for black workers? Richard Nixon.

Blacks overhwelmingly threw their support behind Obama where 98% of them voted for him and yall STILL have the highest unemployment rates, the highest poverty rates and NOT A SINGLE PROGRAM created by Obama to support and uplift your communities...YET when he gets on TV and plays a[I
little[/i] basketball and invites Jay Z to the White House yall feel "embraced" lol. Ever notice when Obama needs black folks he starts "acting black" and then goes back to ignoring yall...telling you to "take your bedroom slippers off, and to shut up and march." I laugh good and hard everytime I thonk about how the Black Caucus called him out on his ignoring the black community after yall fought to get him elected and he shut yall down quick lol.

And yall let that BS slide. Unbelievable.

What are yall going to do? Vote for him a second time around so the unemployment rate can be 32% in the black community?
Do black democrats honestly expect to see any improvements under a democratic president?

You keep digging into white supremicist websites because that is ALL you have to vent about.
Only the truly desperate or ignorant of history try to roll out the "Democrats were the real racists" conservative talking points.
The Conservative ideology whether carried by the historic Democratic party or the Republican party of today still carry the idea of racial and intellectual inferiority and superiority.

It's displayed in the characterization of this CINC, the racially degrading depictions of his wife and children and the attempt to marginalize white people against all other ethnic and minority groups that fail to support the conservative party.

Your post is the typical talking points the less intelligent Conservatives parrot ie, minorities, sec 8, food stamps, etc. Not so coincidentally, it's the same talking points mentioned on every one of those "white conservative" race sites you failed to dismiss.

I guess it's fine when people call this President a monkey and a ni&&er, you just sit there thinking, "well, they only mean him, they can't consider me as one of them. I'm a conservative"

As I stated before, there are folk in every race that will sell their soul to the devil for acceptance.

Your posts are so culturally ignorant I'm starting to believe you aren't really even black.
Even the least educated Black folk I know aren't as ignorant as your posts, you are starting to give yourself away.

The Black Conservative, being likened to a primate is acceptable to them..

Old 01-05-2012, 06:06 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,806 times
For the republicans, what is it you want us to do? Republican policy doesn't cater to most AA, but democrats apparently keep us on a plantation. It seems like our only option is to choose the lesser of 2 evils. Why should us AA switch over to the republican side? how does it benefit it us?

Old 01-05-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
For the republicans, what is it you want us to do? Republican policy doesn't cater to most AA, but democrats apparently keep us on a plantation. It seems like our only option is to choose the lesser of 2 evils. Why should us AA switch over to the republican side? how does it benefit it us?
Nighttrain, one thing I will admit is that Republicans have failed to make a genuine attempt at bringing AAs back to the conservative side by not addressing what you have stated above.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:49 AM

[quote=reconmark;22403946]
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post

Only the truly desperate or ignorant of history try to roll out the "Democrats were the real racists" conservative talking points.
The Conservative ideology whether carried by the historic Democratic party or the Republican party of today still carry the idea of racial and intellectual inferiority and superiority.

It's displayed in the characterization of this CINC, the racially degrading depictions of his wife and children and the attempt to marginalize white people against all other ethnic and minority groups that fail to support the conservative party.

Your post is the typical talking points the less intelligent Conservatives parrot ie, minorities, sec 8, food stamps, etc. Not so coincidentally, it's the same talking points mentioned on every one of those "white conservative" race sites you failed to dismiss.

I guess it's fine when people call this President a monkey and a ni&&er, you just sit there thinking, "well, they only mean him, they can't consider me as one of them. I'm a conservative"

As I stated before, there are folk in every race that will sell their soul to the devil for acceptance.

Your posts are so culturally ignorant I'm starting to believe you aren't really even black.
Even the least educated Black folk I know aren't as ignorant as your posts, you are starting to give yourself away.

The Black Conservative, being likened to a primate is acceptable to them..
All that rap and you couldn't counter a single point that I made. When the guns came out, all you did was withdrawl fire and hide behind "racism" as your choice of weapon.

What's next? A picture of Amos & Andy? Can't stick to the issues?

So typical

What's ignorant is your misinterpretation of basic American History.

And yes the "least educated" blacks are democrats.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
=itshim;22405386
All that rap and you couldn't counter a single point that I made. When the guns came out, all you did was withdrawl fire and hide behind "racism" as your choice of weapon.

What's next? A picture of Amos & Andy? Can't stick to the issues?

So typical

What's ignorant is your misinterpretation of basic American History.

And yes the "least educated" blacks are democrats

As I stated before I doubt you are black, we aren't as ignorant as you come off.

The only point you attempted to make was to defame Pres. Obama. Frankly, you failed at that.

Black People voted Republican when the Republican party stood for the ideas of equality for all citizens regardless of race, when that party decided to regulate Black People to second class citizenship, the smart ones left. Your kind stayed behind.
Black people have been voting Democrat ever sense that party stood for the priciples that allowed us to be recognised as equal citizens. Yeah, you aren't that historically astute. We already know that.

So now as a trained primate would do, the attack on Obama comes out, the conservative ideology gets ignored (conveniently) and the "black" conservatives continue to support people who call the President a primate and a ni66er.

Calling black Democrats the "least educated" is again a favorite talking point on those "white nationalist" conservative websites...self loathing must be a heavy burden for you to carry.

Why should I post a picture of Amos and Andy, they were actors that were paid to be buffoons, you are playing one for free.

Southern strategy
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of winning elections in Southern states by exploiting anti-African American racism and fears of lawlessness among Southern white voters and appealing to fears of growing federal power in social and economic matters (generally lumped under the concept of states rights). Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery prior to the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixicrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.

Some of us like walking upright. If you choose a position where you must prostrate yourself under the feet of those that view you with contempt so be it.

I like being a man.

Last edited by reconmark; 01-05-2012 at 07:46 AM..

Old 01-05-2012, 08:56 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
brainwashing? brasinwashing? LMAO....oh it isn't brainwashing when some white people leave the republican party for the democrat party

oh wait was CONSERVATIVE solid south southern democrats brainwashing wearing off in the 50's-60's when they were leaving the democrat party to become republicans?
Whites are free to do anything they want.

Blacks have no choice but to live on Democrat land and work the land.

Apparently, anyway.

That is what I get from the responses in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies