Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 05:48 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,515,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Come on kitty....I know you pumped your chest up and felt good to actually prove someone wrong in the other thread....or you would have not brought it up in this thread....even though I backed down in the other thread...

Are you the one that is wrong this time? Show me where I put the link to official OWS web site up....

Oh...and how come you are not willing to answer the question about "pay my college" video...Are you still waiting for that official statment...

Morning Chuck,

Yep...still waiting for you to post that official statement on tuition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 05:53 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
Can someone explain what the OWS movement is about?
Well, it was "created" by Adbusters, a global social justice protest group run out of Canada.

In the beginning, the hope was that it would gin up the dems/libs for obama's re-election, which is why some in the dem party were very quick to embrace the movement.

And then it all started to crumble, as their various disgusting and violent acts were documented for all to see.

Last edited by sanrene; 01-03-2012 at 06:12 AM..

Old 01-03-2012, 06:07 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Morning Chuck,

Yep...still waiting for you to post that official statement on tuition.

You made a statment not me.....you said I posted something...now prove it....I already said I only posted 275 post in the last 2 weeks, should not be to hard for you to find.....

You will never get an offical statment, cause there is no official website for OWS...remember they are not an official group...remember....

Or, are you taking the "I'm wrong road" and just not admitting that you are wrong....

I believe that video is about as close to "official" as you will ever get, but you won't admit that....

Ball's in your court....

Old 01-03-2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
You made a statment not me.....you said I posted something...now prove it....I already said I only posted 275 post in the last 2 weeks, should not be to hard for you to find.....

You will never get an offical statment, cause there is no official website for OWS...remember they are not an official group...remember....

Or, are you taking the "I'm wrong road" and just not admitting that you are wrong....

I believe that video is about as close to "official" as you will ever get, but you won't admit that....

Ball's in your court....

No I am not wrong....you have cited the OWS on occasion, and the OWS discussion has gone on longer than two weeks. Who says they are not an official group?

That video holds no weight.....you see you can play that game with me I won't allow that.

You hold your party in regard, and have said that one clown does not speak for the collective, same goes with OWS.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:59 AM

Quote:
No I am not wrong....you have cited the OWS on occasion, and the OWS discussion has gone on longer than two weeks. Who says they are not an official group?

That video holds no weight.....you see you can play that game with me I won't allow that.

You hold your party in regard, and have said that one clown does not speak for the collective, same goes with OWS.
Are we back peddling a little now....

In post #38 I said...

Quote:
Because there is nothing OFFICIAL about the OWS....and you asking for an OFFICIAL statement makes absolute NO sense what so ever....

When I asked for an official statement (and I don't think is those exact words, but we will run with it anyway) it was for something that was official...not anything near what the OWS is.
Then you said this...

Post #39 is below....

Quote:
Of course there is...you yourself have cited their website before, so when you can find that, we can chat and move on.
I did not post any official website...you said I did....So this is up to you to prove me wrong....

Of course the video does not hold any weight..know why...cause there is no official website for the OWS....no matter what you say or what you think I posted...

And yes I have said that...don't paint with such a broad paint brush....HOWEVER, that is NOT what we are talking about here....nice try at deflection....

We are talking about you telling me I posted something....

You can delfate your head now....

Old 01-03-2012, 08:31 AM

If there is no "official" site then what is occupywallstreet.org AND
Facebook.Com/occupywallstreet ???

No back peddling at all on my behalf. You are making claims of the OWS people wanting tuitions paid for, I asked for an official statement stating that. If there was one, it would be on their site.....you have used that site previously as a source, why not now? I know why, because that is not an official statement, just someone talking. You made the claim back it up.

Quote:

In post #38 I said...

Then you said this...

Post #39 is below....

I did not post any official website...you said I did....So this is up to you to prove me wrong....

Of course the video does not hold any weight..know why...cause there is no official website for the OWS....no matter what you say or what you think I posted...

And yes I have said that...don't paint with such a broad paint brush....HOWEVER, that is NOT what we are talking about here....nice try at deflection....

Old 01-03-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
If there is no "official" site then what is occupywallstreet.org AND
Facebook.Com/occupywallstreet ???

No back peddling at all on my behalf. You are making claims of the OWS people wanting tuitions paid for, I asked for an official statement stating that. If there was one, it would be on their site.....you have used that site previously as a source, why not now? I know why, because that is not an official statement, just someone talking. You made the claim back it up.
You're back peddling....You said I used an official OWS website...and quoted it on this site....

Here, since you cannot provide me with where I said the OWS has an Official website, then prove me wrong that the OWS does NOT want there tuition paid for....

Old 01-03-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
You're back peddling....You said I used an official OWS website...and quoted it on this site....

Here, since you cannot provide me with where I said the OWS has an Official website, then prove me wrong that the OWS does NOT want there tuition paid for....

LOL!!!
You made the initial claim chuck...YOU provide the backup for it, and then we will move forward.

You did state the OWS had no official site, I in turn asked you what the links I provided were...you can not answer that.

Old 01-03-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
LOL!!!
You made the initial claim chuck...YOU provide the backup for it, and then we will move forward.

You did state the OWS had no official site, I in turn asked you what the links I provided were...you can not answer that.
Ah nope, you said I posted an official OWS web site in that "other" OWS thread....

Here follow along now......

Post 31

Quote:
How can anything be official from OWS when everyone on the left continues to say they are not organized?

Oh...and is this good enough?

Video: OWS protester who says "Pay my college tuition!" Why? Millionaires and billionaires of course!
Post 40....

Quote:
Of course there is...you yourself have cited their website before, so when you can find that, we can chat and move on.
This is where you are back peddling....YOU said I cited their website before....that is your post correct....you are ChromeKitty...correct... and you posted "post 40" correct....

Keep up with your own posts and responses....no need to throw any leftist spin on me....when I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong....or have you forgotten the breast feeding thread....

Quote:
LOL!!!

Again, go back and re-read your own statments....

Old 01-03-2012, 10:21 AM

Perhaps this will help you remember...

Quote:

In post #38 I said...

Then you said this...

Post #39 is below....

Quote:
Ah nope, you said I posted an official OWS web site in that "other" OWS thread....

Here follow along now......

Post 31

Post 40....

This is where you are back peddling....YOU said I cited their website before....that is your post correct....you are ChromeKitty...correct... and you posted "post 40" correct....

Keep up with your own posts and responses....no need to throw any leftist spin on me....when I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong....or have you forgotten the breast feeding thread....

Again, go back and re-read your own statments....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies