Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 01:28 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
If Santorum were a democrat, the original post would read, "Vile leftist SLEEPS with CORPSE!!"
Ya got that right! +1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 01:47 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
If Santorum were a democrat, the original post would read, "Vile leftist SLEEPS with CORPSE!!"
You left out something.

"Democrats rally around progressives who sleep with corpses, claiming it is not a choice but something they are born with. Democrats introduce new law that says the contributions of necrophiliacs must be taught at schools."

Old 01-03-2012, 01:50 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
For all of the people saying he used the baby for political gain, any proof? The articles talking about this say his wife wrote a book of letters to the baby that was published in 1999, and the information was included in there. Then the NY Times did a profile on him in 2005, and included some of the information from her book. No mention of him ever bringing this up in a campaign.
An Iowa voter did ask him about Colmes comments, and his wife cried when it was brought up.

There doesn't seem to be any information that suggests he was using this while campaigning in any way. So Colmes comments were attacking him for a book his wife wrote more than 12 years ago to help herself and others who had experienced a loss.

BTW- They didn't lose a "fetus," they lost a baby. It is extremely insensitive to keep referring to the baby as a fetus. The baby lived for 2 hours after bring born. If a teenager had that baby and put him in a trashcan, they would have been prosecuted. Using the word "fetus" for their living baby is really insulting.
Exactly this, however you'll never convince some of the sick twisted LWNJ's on here of that. Especially given the alter of abortion some of them bow down to.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:35 PM

1,329 posts, read 832,049 times
I hate Santorum he's a homophobic maggot... You can't be too mean to him. His dead child was just karma. Having said that, what he does with his spawn's body is his own business. But if he wants to suck up to the pro-choice vote, he's fair game for ridicule. Which is sort of what he's done.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:38 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
I hate Santorum he's a homophobic maggot... You can't be too mean to him. His dead child was just karma. Having said that, what he does with his spawn's body is his own business.
Wow...your compassion is overwhelming.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Unless you have been exactly in his shoes who is anyone to judge. I have known friends who have lost babies, and children.

They each reacted very differently. Death is not something there is a book written about, how we should handle the death of those we love.

I felt without going into details, one of my friends acted strangely, but it never is my place to judgge, what she was going thru. The pain alone you could see, and i could see it killed her.

The shoe were on the other foot right now, if this were Obama, you would be crying your eyes out!!!!!!! nothing would be made about his experience.

Get over it. We all handle death differently. I know someone who has a laughing fit when someone has died, i find that odd, but who the hell am i to judge. Behind that laughter, i know is such sorrow.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:26 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Unless you have been exactly in his shoes who is anyone to judge. I have known friends who have lost babies, and children.

They each reacted very differently. Death is not something there is a book written about, how we should handle the death of those we love.

I felt without going into details, one of my friends acted strangely, but it never is my place to judgge, what she was going thru. The pain alone you could see, and i could see it killed her.

The shoe were on the other foot right now, if this were Obama, you would be crying your eyes out!!!!!!! nothing would be made about his experience.

Get over it. We all handle death differently. I know someone who has a laughing fit when someone has died, i find that odd, but who the hell am i to judge. Behind that laughter, i know is such sorrow.
Great points CJ.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:31 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,184,746 times
God will use a wet dishrag to punish the unruly.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Exactly this, however you'll never convince some of the sick twisted LWNJ's on here of that. Especially given the alter of abortion some of them bow down to.
See, they miss the point, as usual. That vile leftist, alan colmes, said he took the baby home to "play" with it, which is just disgusting and something he must have read on one of the hateful left-wing rag sites, as Santorum mentioned in the interview with Hannity.

In the end, colmes admitted he went too far, but probably ONLY because the outrage from decent people, not that he doesn't believe what he originally said.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:13 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
I hate Santorum he's a homophobic maggot... You can't be too mean to him. His dead child was just karma. Having said that, what he does with his spawn's body is his own business. But if he wants to suck up to the pro-choice vote, he's fair game for ridicule. Which is sort of what he's done.
thanks for being honest. it i understood that left can not run on the results of the last 4 years so the strategy will be you cant be to mean in defaming republicans that is the one chance to get elected
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies