Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

I think that the Godfather has some real words about the subject that sound a lot like Beck but are so truthful about the appointments last week. Now the Senate must either submit to him or fight his method of avoiding the Constitution. I hardly think they will fight him very soon since Dirty Harry Reid is their main leader and he wants Obama in absolute control. Anyway here are the words of the GodFather.

Barack Obama: Dictator-in-Chief*|*Godfather Politics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Didn't you make this same stupid thread with the same stupid Beck post a few days ago and then ran away from your own thread when it was shown other Presidents including very recent ones have also made recess appointments??

I know from time to time we see the same thread posted by different people, but the same thread from the same OP
BE CAREFUL..he posts stuff like this then 'tattles' to the moderators when people rip on him!!! You might get 'suspended'!

Old 01-09-2012, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Didn't you make this same stupid thread with the same stupid Beck post a few days ago and then ran away from your own thread when it was shown other Presidents including very recent ones have also made recess appointments??

I know from time to time we see the same thread posted by different people, but the same thread from the same OP
This is not the same link and I just offered another one from another who sees that when Obama says he will work with the Congress if they will work with him but if they won't he has to do what is best for the people and avoiding the Constitution is what he did when he did what he did to serve us.

Once he and Harry Reid manage to make the Congress totally irrelevant he becomes our dictator. His words say it and he did say the words. You have to admit that he said the words and not one of those others you mentioned declared the Senate in recess as Obama did. Maybe you will realize before it is all over that I am only trying to do what is best for the people, but unlike Obama I have no power to do what he has done.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:20 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Yeah, he's done that to me a couple of times. Post a b.s. thread get clowned, and proven wrong, go cry and tell the moderators.

YES!!!...Obama is a dictator, his private Army is right outside your door!!!
He's coming to rape all da white wimenz and kill a de white chilluns!!!

He will drop nucs on all of Europe and Australia, enslave them as personal attendents for his clan.

He will aslo commit suicide and rise unscathed with a halo and golden wings.

Fear GOD OBAMA!!!!!

Old 01-09-2012, 10:21 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
nah, he promised universal health care and we got... a mandate to buy insurance from the companies that have been scalping us for decades.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
BE CAREFUL..he posts stuff like this then 'tattles' to the moderators when people rip on him!!! You might get 'suspended'!
I never yowl to mods on my threads unless they have stolen the thread or are trying to do so. Do you know somebody who has got in trouble for what you say? If so you don't know why they got in trouble as to who did the telling.

Ain't it something the way you guys have to squeal when you get in trouble? What is the longest period you have been removed from posting? I'll bet my record for that is longer than yours.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:22 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,523 times
This sounds familiar.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Yeah, he's done that to me a couple of times. Post a b.s. thread get clowned, and proven wrong, go cry and tell the moderators.

YES!!!...Obama is a dictator, his private Army is right outside your door!!!
He's coming to rape all da white wimenz and kill a de white chilluns!!!

He will drop nucs on all of Europe and Australia, enslave them as personal attendents for his clan.

He will aslo commit suicide and rise unscathed with a halo and golden wings.

Fear GOD OBAMA!!!!!
Proof should attend accusations like that and you have none. Nice attempt at deflection though. Maybe only libs will come to this thread.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
nah, he promised universal health care and we got... a mandate to buy insurance from the companies that have been scalping us for decades.
At the rate they have gone the past three years he may make it to dictator officially by Novemeber and then progs will all be happy without all those freedoms they had all their lives.

Old 01-09-2012, 10:29 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I never yowl to mods on my threads unless they have stolen the thread or are trying to do so. Do you know somebody who has got in trouble for what you say? If so you don't know why they got in trouble as to who did the telling.

Ain't it something the way you guys have to squeal when you get in trouble? What is the longest period you have been removed from posting? I'll bet my record for that is longer than yours.
I've known firsthand many times where you post some nonsense like this and right after posting I get 'suspended'.

So yes, you post meaningless bait threads then cry to the moderators when you are called out for your meaningless nonsense and the right-wing nut moderators take your side.

Funny thing is, I could post some obvious left-wing crap from some leftie from a left-leaning site and it gets deleted ASAP, but you post utterly idiotic crap from Glen Beck, Faux News, any right-wing conspiracy site known to man and it stays up!

Go cry to the moderators you sorry loser!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies