Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2012, 09:18 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,015,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are really the man with all the answers.
I don't need to have all the answers. I just need to have more answers than you do.

And I do.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2012, 09:19 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,377,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticKnot View Post
If you don't care, why do you post? You've said that you support the birthers for your own private reasons which you do not want to share, so what else is there to say? If you don't want to tell us why you have the opinion you have, then there just doesn't seem to be anything else of interest to say.
I post my opinion. I stated that I don't care what others think of me. Not sure how you got confused by my posts.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I don't need to have all the answers. I just need to have more answers than you do.

And I do.

Interesting response since you post opinion as fact.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:25 PM

57 posts, read 35,511 times
Quote:
I post my opinion. I stated that I don't care what others think of me. Not sure how you got confused by my posts.
I'm not confused by your posts. Just confused as to why you bother to post the same thing over and over. But then maybe you just want to engage with HistorianDude? There seems to be nothing new you add to your original position. You support anyone questioning the President's eligibility and you have no intention of sharing your reasons why. We get it.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
I'm not confused by your posts. Just confused as to why you bother to post the same thing over and over. But then maybe you just want to engage with HistorianDude? There seems to be nothing new you add to your original position. You support anyone questioning the President's eligibility and you have no intention of sharing your reasons why. We get it.
You are mistaken. I do not support "anyone" questioning Obama's birthplace. I have the right to post my opinion here as often as I like. If you don't like that you can skip my posts.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
You are mistaken. I do not support "anyone" questioning Obama's birthplace. I have the right to post my opinion here as often as I like. If you don't like that you can skip my posts.
Didn't say you didn't have a "right" to post. Of course you have the right. Just said I was confused as why you did post the same thing over and over again. Although now I may be confused as to who you support who questions the President's eligibility......who exactly do you support....and I'm not asking why you support them, just who. You've made it clear you have no intentions of sharing the information as to why you support them.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Didn't say you didn't have a "right" to post. Of course you have the right. Just said I was confused as why you did post the same thing over and over again. Although now I may be confused as to who you support who questions the President's eligibility......who exactly do you support....and I'm not asking why you support them, just who. You've made it clear you have no intentions of sharing that information.
I post in response to every eligibility thread because I have the right to do so. Not sure why you even care. Seems a little off to me.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:43 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,341,982 times
Quote:
My belief is based on information I have that I don't feel obligated to share.
your belief is that obama was born in kenya which would mean either:

A): you are privy to new information that has yet to be released ( in which case i'd assume you'd want that info out to the general public ).

B): you are basing it on long debunked documents provided by admitted pranksters and convicted forgers ( in which case i'd assume you'd want to know about the facts behind the documents ).

C): your belief is based solely on a desire to want it to be true.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
your belief is that obama was born in kenya which would mean either:

A): you are privy to new information that has yet to be released ( in which case i'd assume you'd want that info out to the general public ).

B): you are basing it on long debunked documents provided by admitted pranksters and convicted forgers ( in which case i'd assume you'd want to know about the facts behind the documents ).

C): your belief is based solely on a desire to want it to be true.
IMO Barack Obama was not eligible to be POTUS. Don't let you passion for the subject turn you into an internet stalker.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I post in response to every eligibility thread because I have the right to do so. Not sure why you even care. Seems a little off to me.
It's just odd to me to read in one of these threads that someone supports something and has no intention of sharing why they support that certain something, yet they continue to post "nothing" over and over. I just find it odd. Thought maybe I'd missed something you'd said earlier. Apparently not. It's certainly no problem for me if you continue to post your opinion over and over and continue to decline to share the reasons for your opinion. Post until your heart is content, and enjoy. I'll just try to ignore your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies