Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 05:19 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,753,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
One year ago Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a lunatic fringe progressive nutter by the name of Jared Loughner. The liberal media immediately tried to blame his actions on Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin is owed an apology. When will she get it?

When will the Democrats stop with their never-ending violent rhetoric and uncivil discourse that's tearing this country apart?

Did Barack Obama’s Violent Rhetoric Inspire Mass Murder In Arizona? | A Time For Choosing
You mean this?

Gabrielle Giffords about Sarah Palin's violent rhetoric and the Tea Party threats and attacks - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 05:19 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,113,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Liberal morons, especially here on CD don't hate Palin due to politics, it's never been about politics. Most of them are pathetic home bodies who would trade with Sarah Palin in a heartbeat if they could. I've yet to see a female on the left who wasn't envious of Palin, I can't blame them because they're not exactly attractive themselves.
And of course you have boatloads of PROOF of all those silly assertions.....

Old 01-08-2012, 05:20 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,479,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't remember hearing many lies about Obama coming from her. She has said some unkind things about him but I always seem to think they are true. I guess you see her as a racist for telling all those lies you mention.

Many? so you have heard some lies from her!!!!! Thanks for proving to us that she is a liar.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:21 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,043 times
Sarah Palin should apologize to the rest of the world for the idiots on the left who survive on hypocrisy and lies.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:24 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,394,145 times
Quote:
Liberal morons, especially here on CD don't hate Palin due to politics, it's never been about politics. Most of them are pathetic home bodies who would trade with Sarah Palin in a heartbeat if they could. I've yet to see a female on the left who wasn't envious of Palin, I can't blame them because they're not exactly attractive themselves.
You go girl!!!!!
It's them crazy liberals that want to keep women down. Here in the heart of America, states like Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and many others, we want to elevate women to their highest potential. That's precisely why we buy them the finest cookware that money can buy.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
And of course you have boatloads of PROOF of all those silly assertions.....
You talking about my assertions that liberal women are ugly? That's simple, the loudest, most outspoken women on the left are frighteningly ugly and based on what I've seen the same could be said for left leaning female voters.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
You go girl!!!!!
It's them crazy liberals that want to keep women down. Here in the heart of America, states like Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and many others, we want to elevate women to their highest potential. That's precisely why we buy them the finest cookware that money can buy.
I'm no girl and I'm certainly not ignorant enough to buy into some liberal idiot's attempt at sarcastic humor.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:27 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,212,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Is this one of those threads started by a Repug so they can then claim liberals are obssessed with Palin?

Yes, it is.....

Yeah, what brought this about? The linked article is a year old. Palin's forgotten. Was this keeping OP up at night?

Old 01-08-2012, 05:30 PM

77,012 posts, read 47,481,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
John McCain should apologize to America for unleashing this woman on us.
And Palin should apologize to McCain for ruining his chances of becoming the president.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:34 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,479,246 times
Quote:
You talking about my assertions that liberal women are ugly? That's simple, the loudest, most outspoken women on the left are frighteningly ugly and based on what I've seen the same could be said for left leaning female voters.

So the right is all about putting women down and treating others as sex objects? Nice to show how repugs feel about women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies