Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 19 days ago)

27,622 posts, read 16,104,993 times

Advertisements

Truth is I am sad to see it is not just SEX ...It is lust and casual sex being glorified. A lot of broken hearts and teen mothers. Of course I have considered reproductive education for my child and the whole shebang. The best lesson these days is Keep one hand on your wallet and one on your azhole because someone is always trying to f*** you or rob you.

Old 01-10-2012, 06:59 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,266,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Truth is I am sad to see it is not just SEX ...It is lust and casual sex being glorified. A lot of broken hearts and teen mothers. Of course I have considered reproductive education for my child and the whole shebang. The best lesson these days is Keep one hand on your wallet and one on your azhole because someone is always trying to f*** you or rob you.
Didn't you say that you're a single mom?

Your posts are extremely offensive with the swearing and show your personal anger dissatisfaction with your own life.
You're playing that out on your kids. That's absolutely shameful.

"It's for the childrennnnnn" is usually the meme of someone with an agenda; frequently one that has made bad choices themselves.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:00 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,003,108 times
Quote:
Sh*t and Bi**h were on the covers of these mags,, are you still glad. Give a child a condom today huh?
You see, I don't care. I actually make it a point to teach my child about real life. They do encounter sex and sexuality - it's everywhere. Unlike you, I have absolutely no problem talking about sex. You see, I think it's natural and not something dirty and filthy that needs to be hidden in the basement and never be talked about. Unlike you, I hope that my children will grow up and understand what sex is, how to have it safely, that it can lead to pregnancy, that it can be used for you and against you, that it can change who you are, that it can make you or break you.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't seem like a great approach to parenting.

But hey, we all have the right to screw up our kids in the way we deem best.

I have no idea how condoms for children come into play but sure, if it makes the sex that teenagers have a bit safer and prevents unwanted teen pregnancies at the same time, then I'll happily provide condoms.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:01 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,300,579 times
Quote:
The best lesson these days is Keep one hand on your wallet and one on your azhole because someone is always trying to f*** you or rob you.
Teach your kids that and they'll be a whole lot better off..........

Old 01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 19 days ago)

27,622 posts, read 16,104,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Didn't you say that you're a single mom?

Your posts are extremely offensive with the swearing and show your personal anger dissatisfaction with your own life.
You're playing that out on your kids. That's absolutely shameful.

"It's for the childrennnnnn" is usually the meme of someone with an agenda; frequently one that has made bad choices themselves.
again?? just keep posting blindly

Old 01-10-2012, 07:02 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,003,108 times
Quote:
Keep one hand on your wallet and one on your azhole because someone is always trying to f*** you or rob you.
I get a feeling that you really don't have to worry about the negative impact magazines at stores might have on your kids. If THIS is how you write on here, I can only imagine what language you use around your kids.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:03 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,116,554 times
Quote:
You shouldn't raise your children in such a hostile area. Consider moving to a safe area where you don't have to worry about getting robbed or raped.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:04 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,266,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
You shouldn't raise your children in such a hostile area. Consider moving to a safe area where you don't have to worry about getting robbed or raped.
That would require personal responsibility. Better to want society to bow to someone's perceived needs than to take control of one's own life.

Quote:
again?? just keep posting blindly
What's with this "again"??
Are you saying that you're married and just looking out for these young single mothers, perhaps teen-mothers, with broken hearts?
Your posts make no sense, please reread them.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:10 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,179 times
I was using the term "f***" at that age and knew what it meant. So, I don't think a Cosmo with "sex" on it a couple times will traumatize your child.

I don't understand why people have this image of children that is so angelic. Your kid has probably heard worse things from classmates at school already.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:17 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,669,913 times
Kick it!!! Ladies.

Salt N Pepa - Let'S Talk About Sex (The Original) - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.