Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2012, 07:39 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,737,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
You lost. Get over it.

Who is "you"? And what do they need to "get over?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2012, 07:40 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
All you can do is talk about my screen name and attack.I don't apoligize about Leo Frank or Fort Pillow,you hear me boy
As the saying goes, it's usually the white women that claim not to be attracted to black men, that can't wait for sundown.

Yep, I got your boy...

And I don't apologise for all the loyal Americans that are pissing on traitors headstones..

Old 01-11-2012, 07:42 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,480,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Correct. It was a needless war, and that's why Lincoln is the worst president this country has had. He killed almost a million US citizens for no reason. It could have been avoided.
No, it was inevitable. If it wasn't Lincoln, it would have been the next guy. Antebellum was a time bomb, like Europe in 1913

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticKnot View Post
I was wondering how many people posting in this thread actually knew the history behind that "screen" name and how perverse it is to be using that name in a thread celebrating the "Confederacy." People who don't already know would do well to google Leo Frank and Mary Phagan.
I did after reconmark made a reference to the screen name. I had never heard of Mary Phagan. What a horrible story.

646 posts, read 801,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticKnot View Post
I was wondering how many people posting in this thread actually knew the history behind that "screen" name and how perverse it is to be using that name in a thread celebrating the "Confederacy." People who don't already know would do well to google Leo Frank and Mary Phagan.
Really,a 13 yr girl was raped and murdered.So I should be ashamed of that screen name if it was in honor of a little girl.Or maybe it is my name,did you ever think of that?

57 posts, read 35,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasReb View Post
No, it means you are just lashing out with a lame excuse for your inability to distinguish between word meanings!

Uhhh, reconmark? Believe me, if it were just a matter of misspelling or typo? I would never have given it a second thought. Hell, I do it all the time.

No, the ISSUE I wanted to address is that you obviously -- for all your lecturing on the history of motivations of the Southern states -- do not even understand -- nor apparently care too -- the differences between "sucession" and "secession" in terms of application as to clarity. For example? It is easy to mispell a word. I do it ALL the time. Oh lord do I EVER! LOL

However? Just to say (after all, I figure a person of your obvious knowledge about history should know this), Tennessee "succeeded" South Carolina in "secession."

ROFLMAO Making an excuse for what? Hell, I didn't even live back then, did you?

The first colony to legalize slavery was Massachusetts. The slave trade was totally in the hands of northern shipping merchants. They made a great living off of it.

Here is the link again! In fact, I am going to directly link something about northern profits on it. And a few other sub-links! You don't like it? Tough shlt.

Slavery in the North

Slavery Denial

Northern Profits from Slavery

As the old phrase goes, are you getting a bit frustrated and testy and all? GOOD! I will direct you to the posts above for a few other things to get testy and frustrated about!

You have a good evenin', now...and happy reading! You heah?
Do you know who Mary Phagan was?

Old 01-11-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
UUhhmmm...NO!!!!

Those ignorant farmers may have started out believing the propaganda of the wealthy white land owners, who convinced them to fight in order to maintain freedom from Northern aggression.

However any fool who read the charters of succession from Southern States knew exactly why the Land Owners wanted a war. They wanted to maintain their ability to use human beings as cattle.

They were willing to dissolve this country in order to maintain their wealth and status.

Thank God they lost and I would gladly **** on their headstones if I could.

No governmental entity came down south threatening to take any farms.
No governmental entity came down south threatening to take away any rights, except those to enslave people.
No governmental entity came down south and threatened to make white people into what they forced Black People to live under.

The South fought to maintain an Land where racial degradations, humiliation, and cruelty were the norm.

Were they Heroes???...of course they were, to White Supremacist, Racist, Low Bred Whites, and to Traitors of the U.S.A.
Like I said, they are heroes. Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson are American heroes. They are just like Washington and Adams. They fought for what they thought was right.

I'm sure, unlike you, they would not P*** on anybody's headstone because they are gentlemen, unlike you.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:44 PM

57 posts, read 35,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
Really,a 13 yr girl was raped and murdered.So I should be ashamed of that screen name if it was in honor of a little girl.Or maybe it is my name,do ever think of that?
I've read the history. You aren't fooling me. I know how Mary Phagan was used.

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Like I said, they are heroes. Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson are American heroes. They are just like Washington and Adams. They fought for what they thought was right.
And what they thought was right was seceding from the USA and willing to go to war with the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Sorry, but I can't commemorate the act of a whole region of the country taking up arms against the United States. That just seems wrong to me. Very, very wrong.

But you are OK with the colonies taking up arms against the King of England. That's hypocritical.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:45 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasReb View Post
No, it means you are just lashing out with a lame excuse for your inability to distinguish between word meanings!

Uhhh, reconmark? Believe me, if it were just a matter of misspelling or typo? I would never have given it a second thought. Hell, I do it all the time.

No, the ISSUE I wanted to address is that you obviously -- for all your lecturing on the history of motivations of the Southern states -- do not even understand -- nor apparently care too -- the differences between "sucession" and "secession" in terms of application as to clarity. For example? It is easy to mispell a word. I do it ALL the time. Oh lord do I EVER! LOL

However? Just to say (after all, I figure a person of your obvious knowledge about history should know this), Tennessee "succeeded" South Carolina in "secession."

ROFLMAO Making an excuse for what? Hell, I didn't even live back then, did you?

The first colony to legalize slavery was Massachusetts. The slave trade was totally in the hands of northern shipping merchants. They made a great living off of it.

Here is the link again! In fact, I am going to directly link something about northern profits on it. And a few other sub-links! You don't like it? Tough shlt.

Slavery in the North

Slavery Denial

Northern Profits from Slavery

As the old phrase goes, are you getting a bit frustrated and testy and all? GOOD! I will direct you to the posts above for a few other things to get testy and frustrated about!

You have a good evenin', now...and happy reading! You heah?
Actually I won't be reading much of the links you provided.

I don't rationalise rape.
I don't rationalise murder.
I don't rationalise drug use.
So I don't listen to fools who rationalise slavery, murder, kidnapping, torture, and treason.

YOU Heah?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies