Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 03:09 PM

478 posts, read 959,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
ha ha, chris mathews. PERFECT example of someone not to believe. I'd love to spend five minutes alone in a room with him....

WHAT? What does Chris Matthews have to do with this? Completely stay away from the point, and attack a news show host who has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all. That was the weakest reply to a post I have ever seen on here... and I've seen quite a few. I swear, you people are just beyond hopeless.

And why would you want to spend find minutes alone in a room with him? Hasn't there been enough scandal over the past week with you "conservatives"?

Old 09-02-2007, 03:12 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis s View Post
show up at a recruiting office, join the military, learn to be a real man, learn how things really are around the world, learn how most of the people in Iraq appreciate the United States and what we are doing for them. Learn how to wait until you know the facts first hand before filling out a report.

the WMDs are in Syria. we'll find them soon enough and the bong hitters will find something else to repeat over and over again.
Sure collect borrowed money, and go do lots of PR. Maybe we forget that military is used for defense, not for PR campaign, and borrowed money at that .Perhaps the fact that war should only be done for defense is lost on some, when did we start accepting smiling faces instead of concrete proof that United States is being defended as reason for war.

Yes, the weapons are here, no they are there, no they must be here, give us more money and time, and we will find it.
Oh, the facts, you shall get them later, later, later, later, the forever it will become a fact sooner or later. The gun toters keep repeating the same old later and let's change the definition of 'lie' to 'we just have not found the truth yet' and hold on to it indefinitely so there shall be no consequence whatsoever.

Last edited by person; 09-02-2007 at 03:25 PM..

Old 09-02-2007, 03:13 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,387,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
WHAT? What does Chris Matthews have to do with this? Completely stay away from the point, and attack a news show host who has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all. That was the weakest reply to a post I have ever seen on here... and I've seen quite a few. I swear, you people are just beyond hopeless.

And why would you want to spend find minutes alone in a room with him? Hasn't there been enough scandal over the past week with you "conservatives"?
you obviously didn't watch the clip which FEATURED HARD BALL WITH CHRIS MATHEWS... it's like a smelt run around here...

and oh how I love irony.... hvala

Old 09-02-2007, 03:14 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,866 times
[quote=rd2007;1411249
you two seriously need to buy South Park season 10.. if you don't get a sense of deja vu I will gladly refund your money...

just remember this number: 24 (%)[/QUOTE]

Hmm, you go to South Park for your advice on the War and on Global Warming... the sad part is I can see Bush doing the same thing with his heh,heh he loves to tack on to every sentence.

Old 09-02-2007, 03:15 PM

607 posts, read 3,557,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post

oh........... yo................ that's so cold..............

Apparently he was pretty liberal in the truest sense. Don't you think?
he was only dressed up as a conservative. I guess a conservative gay is one that's still in the closet.

* Off topic alert * off topic alert * off topic alert *

Old 09-02-2007, 03:35 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Quote:
meh, I love a train wreck... google those names (or follow this link) and see what pops up... far left organizations, most ending in .org.. not even remotely close to anything a C- research paper would include in its references..
So Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz are references a C- minus research paper would include, I guess I might be inclined to agree with you.

Well then try a little harder and check with the Wall Street Journal or World Net Daily or ANY mainstream conservative media? In fact, I do believe the American Conservative Magazine did a GREAT piece on the OSP, or course Pat Buchanan might just really be a loony liberal huh?

You can deny the existence of the OSP all you want, and you can even claim Santa Clause exist if you like but the fact remains.

Old 09-02-2007, 03:37 PM

why didn't the WSJ or any other mainstream news org come up when I googled those three names then? if you know how search engines work then that question is easily answered...

Old 09-02-2007, 03:46 PM

607 posts, read 3,557,622 times
for the person that didn't like my opinion and reported my post as a personal attack please point out the specific "personal attack" IE an attack against a person. I would also be grateful if you didn't report me anonymously.
If you don't agree with my opinion, rebut. Don't call for your daddy.

Old 09-02-2007, 03:55 PM

twasn't me and I don't think you can do that.. a mod should see who the report is coming from.

and people are thin skinned around here, I've said it before and I'll say it again.. on both sides too

BTW, I wasn't even going to give that in the closet comment an answer. It should've been painfully obvious what I'd do to him.. or at least painfully obvious to the hardball girl..

Old 09-02-2007, 03:55 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Quote:
why didn't the WSJ or any other mainstream news org come up when I googled those three names then? if you know how search engines work then that question is easily answered...
Because I do know how a search engine works, those are the most viewed resources. That does not mean the Office of Special Plans does not exist.

Here is a link to Senator Levin's report from the Pentagon's own Inspector General's office. Will the United States government suffice as a credible source of information even if it isn't the first google search you find?

04-05-2007 - Levin Releases Newly Declassified Pentagon Inspector General Report on Intelligence Assessment Activities of the Office of Under Secretary of Defense Doug Feith : Senator Carl Levin: News Release (http://www.senate.gov/~levin/newsroom/release.cfm?id=271875 - broken link)

n releasing the report, Levin said: “It is important for the public to see why the Pentagon’s Inspector General concluded that Secretary Feith’s office ‘developed, produced and then disseminated alternative intelligence assessments on the Iraq and al-Qaeda relationship,’ which included ‘conclusions that were inconsistent with the consensus of the Intelligence Community,’ and why the Inspector General concluded that these actions were ‘inappropriate.’ Until today, those details were classified and outside the public’s view.”

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 09-02-2007 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: additional information
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies