Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 01:05 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
The most outspoken and visible gay men are the flambouyant types, and that is who people see.

And Oh, you should never want to take a punch to the face. You may end up losing if the other person hits you hard enough to get you off balance and start relentlessly striking combos after getting in a successful punch the first time. Keep your guard up or dodge and punch back(the proper way). And if you're the type who fights like the typical female- grapping hair, scratching, or striking with punching or slaps in hammer-formation, then that would be just as bad as being prejudged as a wimp. You won't be call a wimp for defending yourself, but fighting like a girl wouldn't be a good look either.
Tell em Mickey!!! That russian can be beaten!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 01:07 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Who ever said that? And why the apostrophe?
Inferior public school system?

Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
In my experience gay guys tend to be good fighters. I'm an old guy, but that's how it used to be. They are good fighters, because they have to be. Experience is the best teacher. It may not fit anyone's preconceptions, but that's what I have seen.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:30 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I don't think hiding your emotions makes you emotionally stable.
It's not about hiding emotions. The simple fact is that gay men (like straight women) are more prone to depression and mood swings than straight men.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:42 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So now according to the gay experts around here all gay's are these body building super beasts who pump weight (along with other things) and dare anybody to tangle with em?? LOL. What kind of loon koolaid are you folks into today? I know three gay guys. One is a little scrawny twerp we call shaggy, one is your average looking person and one is a guy where I work who showed up one day outta the blue wearing a dress and heels. They run the gammut. Not that there's anything wrong with it. lol
I never said that buckaroo, I said thsat I know two that are body builders, if you had paid the least bit of attention I actually said most that I know are average guys, that you would not be able to tell are gay. And no You would not want to tangle with any of them, maybe you should keep your tangling to those weaker to you, if fits your style better. FYI, wearing womens clothes is cross-dressing and has as many straight men doing it as gays, such as the former head of the FBI, getting the facts before posting would reduce your foolish posts, oh wait, look who I am replying to, never mind

Old 01-16-2012, 01:44 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
"Imagine if every black person on TV were portrayed as a crack-smoking gangster."

Imagine? lol
Pssssst, your lack-o-class is showing, AGAIN

Old 01-16-2012, 01:49 PM

How many gays you hang out with? Two are body builders, bunch of em "average guys" and a bunch of skirt wearers? Do you run a drag bar? What makes you such an expert? Do you have any statistics on cross dressing gays vs straits? Stats on how many body builders are gay? Stats on gay bodybuilders vs. straight guys in street fights?? Or are you just making up more nonsense to fit your little agenda? I vote for nonsense.

Why would I pick on folks who appear weaker when I'm taking a chance they could secretly be just undersized gay bodybuilders who know how to fight? I'll just drink my beer and leave others to their bidness like I always do. You and your gay skirt wearing bodybuilder buddies can go beat up straight guys all you want as that appears to be your hobby.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Pssssst, your lack-o-class is showing, AGAIN
Mine? Tell it to the TV people poltergeist.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:53 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Here's a gay guy who recently came out of the closet:
He looks like a wimp. I can take him.

Old 01-16-2012, 01:54 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator75 View Post
What is the purpose of a penis entering the anal passage? None. It is gross.
I don't know, why don't you ask the nearly 50% of heterosexuals that do it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies