Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2012, 05:15 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
Yeah I get it, you're already doing exactly what I predicted in the post you replied to.
You get nothing, yet.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:16 PM

779 posts, read 537,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
You get nothing, yet.
Oh I get plenty.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
If its from known truthers (like yourself), its safe to assume that its supposed to be an attack on ones character. Sorry, but that's my right to believe

DC has already spoken lowly of Stanley Ann Dunham in past birther threads (even ascribing and repeating the lies that she was tramp in Honolulu), its not a complete stretch of the imagination on why he would make such a remark in the first place.
Sorry, but not only do I not care one bit that you "believe" what you do, but furthermore this is because you believing it does not make it reality.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:17 PM

88,989 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Yeah sure! I'm convinced that if Romney is elected POTUS that this forum will have multiple threads about his eligibilty going, for three years after he is inagurated... yes, Im SO sure!
What makes you think Romney or anyone else wouldn't have the integrity to resolve the issue one way or the other instead of letting it drag out so long, as Obama has done?

Old 01-20-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Oh I get plenty.

Good! We may be getting somewhere.

Get this~

If Romney is found to have this many pieces of evidence that he is not a true American, but in fact is Subversive, a hater of Capitalism and Freedoms that it inherently brings to the table, whether you wish to believe it or not you will be witnessing "Birthers 2" the Sequel.

THIS is what I am referring to as evidence...

Reasons Obama is unfit to be President, build court case/evidence here

Old 01-20-2012, 05:20 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
And here goes ABC with the story. Spread this story far and wide to your local papers, etc.

Ga. Judge Orders President to Appear at Hearing - ABC News

Again, this is no surprise to anyone who has been following the case. Jablonski messed up royally. His motion to quash was amass with confusion and was borderline hysterics on the line of Orly Taitz quality hysterics.

He presented no law to back up his claims and relied on "what was' avaialble already. the whole point of the case was to provide physical documents (not images on the internet) to prove eligibility.

He should have rightly ignored the subpoena, force Orly to file for a motion to compel, and at that point Jablonski should have responded.

He jumped the gun, and now he has to get a sitting President to appear in what is really a civil matter.

Hawaii did right by ignoring the subpoena (just sending a letter to the attorney who issued it and stating they would not appear) and cite Georgia law that the subpoena was unenforceable in their state. Notice that Orly hasn't done a motion to compel for Hawaii after their "FOAD" letter to her about her subpoena.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Sorry, but not only do I not care one bit that you "believe" what you do, but furthermore this is because you believing it does not make it reality.
That's your problem then. I go by what DC has posted in the past, where he has made no qualms about Stanley Ann Dunham in the past (repeating lies that she was a ***** when she was a teenager in Hawaii). His record of nothing but lies and attacks on both the President and his mother (even his GRANDMOTHER) is what makes me believe that by his comment, he meant to disparage single mothers. I don't come to this "conclusion" based nothing. His history is littered with dumb statements.

Why else post it in a birther thread?

Old 01-20-2012, 05:25 PM

779 posts, read 537,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What makes you think Romney or anyone else wouldn't have the integrity to resolve the issue one way or the other instead of letting it drag out so long, as Obama has done?
You won't be satisfied no matter what Obama does or has done, and the fact that you think you can fool people with your duplicitous and disingenuous claims otherwise, only makes me feel pity for you.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:26 PM

88,989 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
When your links even remotely back up your claims
Research them. They do.

Here's one for you... note the specific requirement about not being subject to any foreign power...

American Experience | Reconstruction: The Second Civil War | Black Legislators | PBS

Old 01-20-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
You won't be satisfied no matter what Obama does or has done, and the fact that you think you can fool people with your duplicitous and disingenuous to claims otherwise, only makes me feel pity for you.

dont pity them. Just ridicule them. that's what most do. It's more fun to make fun of them seeing as they make dumb statements over and over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies