Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 12:17 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,216,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
According to another post many were Asian. It really doesn't matter they should not be beating up on one kid but it is probably an internal dispute much different than roaming the malls or streets and terrorizing innocent people.
Sounds like you are minimizing and even justifying what they did to this guy, who according to you, appears to not be innocent. I'm very surprised considering that you often express rage at violence committed by mobs, but I guess this group of young upstanding "kids" doesn't constitute a mob and their actions are really not that upsetting. Save it for the judge, not interested in your retort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 12:18 PM

232 posts, read 151,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
They have their names:

This is behind JAMES WARD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in CHICAGO.

The people in the video are:
WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped? adidas pants
RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask
TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie
JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on
DANNY HUI - dressed in all black

So mostly Asians...
Those aren't white kids names...2 sound latino the other 4 sound asian.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:19 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,285,115 times
Animals

Old 01-17-2012, 12:21 PM

Happens every day Brattpowered....I read a forum every day where there are reports of white folks being jumped on buses,trains in the street etc etc etc...but its not pc so its not reported in the msm.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:24 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,216,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissent View Post
Happens every day Brattpowered....I read a forum every day where there are reports of white folks being jumped on buses,trains in the street etc etc etc...but its not pc so its not reported in the msm.
What forum was that, Stormfront forum?

Old 01-17-2012, 12:27 PM

Why's it matter? Fact is these things happen every single day but no one cares unless its a non white person being attacked? I think its retarded when it happens to anybody not just an Asian guy.I know your kind skinny. You look for anything possible to call someone a racist on...been there played the game ain't gonna happen...you can whine and attack all you want I know the truth to bad you can't accept that.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:34 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
The names are from Youtube - it even list the phone numbers and address of some of these A$$es. According to some of the comments these guys posted the video on their facebook pages (which have been removed) and I think someone uploaded it on youtube with the names to out them. One comment I read said that they called the police about the video but they said they could not not do anything unless the victim did something. Last I heard they arrested the guy without the mask Raymond Palomino. I hope they all get brutalized and raped in prison and then reformed. The PR method - PUNISH and REFORM - they should not be wasting societies resources sitting in jail - reform or perish - that's the RP axiom. If some do not go to jail I hope some vigilante justice is done - they all deserve it - they could have seriously injured or killed that guy with their pathetic and merciless beating.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:59 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,072,941 times
Whatever happened to fighting one on one? What is the problem? Scared they might get their butts kicked one on one?

What a bunch of losers and criminals..... no matter what race they are

Old 01-17-2012, 01:12 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,188,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissent View Post
Those aren't white kids names...2 sound latino the other 4 sound asian.
That or Italian descent(most of their names end with an o, i, or a). But the fact they used the n word so loosely, knowing the victim is Asian, my suspicion leans towards the two non Asians being latino(Mexican specifically, given this happened in either Bridgeport or Armour Square)

Last edited by Chicagoland60426; 01-17-2012 at 01:25 PM..

Old 01-17-2012, 01:29 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,507,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Here is an article from the Chicago Tribune. The suspect's names were not reported.

6 questioned in Bridgeport beating caught on video - chicagotribune.com
from your link:
Quote:
In a brief statement, police said the attack did not appear to be racially motivated and that no charges have been filed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies