Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 09:15 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times

Advertisements

II Duce strikes again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 07:26 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
He is a LIAR. He is a divisive, petty, partisan POGarbage. Why "listen" to what he has to say?

THREE years is plenty to research the project.

The GOP gave him 60 days (which he didn't use btw) to JUSTIFY why the project is NOT in the national interest.

The ONLY interest he cares about is his OWN.

Clearly last year, when he nixed the project, AS WAS REPORTED AT THE TIME, was a POLITICAL decision.
Haha, nice.....you point out what filth comes out of politics.

I have said it time and time again.......nothing meaningful anymore coming from the creepy-creeps......it is all one side or the other trying to make a WIN for their side.......good of the country......hehe....forget it.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:26 PM

1,652 posts, read 2,548,448 times
I'm not sure I've seen another CD thread so completely expose the lunacy, lies and irrational anger of the Obama-haters.

Multiple well-informed Nebraskans and petroleum experts with pages and pages of facts and links and still we get lies, nonsense and hatred aimed at the President.

Crazytown.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:58 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
I'm not sure I've seen another CD thread so completely expose the lunacy, lies and irrational anger of the Obama-haters.
Then you haven't read their endless, "Why does Obama <fill in the blank?> threads.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:35 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:

Multiple well-informed Nebraskans and petroleum experts with pages and pages of facts and links and still we get lies, nonsense and hatred aimed at the President.

Crazytown.
The facts are irrelevant to most of them.

The Keystone - China connection is overblown - Jan. 23, 2012

Old 01-23-2012, 04:56 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:

Crazytown.
You must not frequent this forum often
Virtually every post/thread from the right wing goons is filled with nothing but flat out lies, parroted talking points from their right wing propaganda outlets, ignorant hate, and other garbage. They will twist absolutely anything into a "blame Obama" issue.
It's quite pathetic, though very entertaining at the same time

Old 01-23-2012, 05:14 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Virtually every post/thread from the right wing goons is filled with nothing but flat out lies, parroted talking points from their right wing propaganda outlets, ignorant hate, and other garbage. They will twist absolutely anything into a "blame Obama" issue.
You can't really blame them for their lies, they just repeat what they are told. Limited sources of information has it's drawbacks.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:44 AM

1,652 posts, read 2,548,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I do, sadly, but so many of the threads here are just opinions fighting opinions,. This thread, with the great posts from Mircea and mb1547really exposes the lunacy.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:05 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,140,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Limited sources of information has it's drawbacks.
Limited information isn't the problem... It's limited first-hand knowledge that's the problem.

Old 01-23-2012, 10:42 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,628,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTex View Post

Sorry if this map has been posted already. After looking at the map I think there are some disingenuous releases of info coming out of the White House ... again!

Business as usual for this group!

There were some behind the scenes wheeling and dealing with Neb. politikkers so they could take the fall on this for this go around. Seems by this map Neb and much of the US is essentially blanketed with pipelines. There is no common sense or no honesty in what we are hearing out of Washington. You make the call! Either way it is a travesty for this country.

The administration has been trying to sideline this project since the very beginning. Anything to hurt this country ... from defense to energy to business and finally the economy ... destroy the US appears to be the goal!

My point of posting the map is not to demonstrate that western Neb has no pipelines ... we see that. The purpose is to expose that the US has millions of miles of pipelines that are not destroying the environment. This especially so with the methods and rules for placing pipelines today. This is all political posturing, which overall, hurts the US job climate and the potential for a more stable supply of energy vs the mid-East. Many positives and almost zero negatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies