Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are Birthers Motivated By Race.
Yes. Obviously 77 70.00%
No, They just have things they want to be true but are not motivated by race. 33 30.00%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 01:52 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,284,990 times

Advertisements

I think they are motivated by the Tea Party
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 06:52 AM

26,561 posts, read 14,430,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Yes they did, but don't try to find it on the net now, it's been scrubbed.
exactly which family member(s) do you believe said exactly what?

of all the bs accusations, images and articles still easily accessible on the web ( WND, birther report, lucus smith, martha towbridge......... even this forum ) a family member's statement was the one thing scrubbed from the web and no one has any evidence of it ever existing?

Old 01-20-2012, 07:23 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,068,234 times
Quote:
Yes they did, but don't try to find it on the net now, it's been scrubbed.
It never existed. It is a Birther lie.

And I have to tell you... Birthers have to be even bigger idiots than I imagined if such a thing ever existed and Birthers did not download a copy before this "imaginary scrubbing." Us anti-Birthers download all the embarrassing stuff that WND and Orly Taitz publish before they (invariably) scrub it.

Are we really that much smarter than you?

Last edited by HistorianDude; 01-20-2012 at 07:46 AM..

Old 01-20-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
So now birthers are crying about the label.
If they are, then they should be whining first at their fellow Birthers.

BirtherReport.com

BirtherSummit.org

The Birthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire
Not only are they douchebags, but thin skinned sensitive douchebags.
You never hear Obots whining about being called Obots. Birthers are thin skinned, sensitive, and entirely lacking the slightest sense of self deprecating humor.

Not the kind of people you invite over for a party.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:34 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,947,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The fact his dad wasn't a citizen at the time of his birth should have excluded him from being President.
Then a bunch of his family go on camera to say they witnessed his birth in another country.
Based on those two things, what do you expect many Americans to do?
It isn't race, isn't hate, it's looking like all these people around him related say he isn't from the USA or had a dad who wasn't a citizen.
If either of those are the facts, he never should have taken an oath of office.

That aside, he's a horribly inept President that has hurt this country IMO. That isn't said out of hate, just looking at the facts.
Obama - Gone in 2013.

You must be referring to the video that was edited by birthers to make it look like this was the case. The one where they were talking about the birth of his father, also named Barack Obama. I saw it too, but I actually watched the whole unedited version and it was clear that they were talking about the president'afather. Either you'll believe anything that any Obama hater/birther tells you or you're a liar.

Old 01-20-2012, 09:29 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,557,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
It never existed. It is a Birther lie.

And I have to tell you... Birthers have to be even bigger idiots than I imagined if such a thing ever existed and Birthers did not download a copy before this "imaginary scrubbing." Us anti-Birthers download all the embarrassing stuff that WND and Orly Taitz publish before they (invariably) scrub it.

Are we really that much smarter than you?
It's not up to us to prove where he was born, it's up to him.
I don't care where he was born, because he is not a natural born citizen, at best he is a dual citizen, and a scoundrel!

Old 01-20-2012, 09:31 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,295 times
I wonder...what is the range of the IQ level is for birthers?

Old 01-20-2012, 09:33 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,557,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
If they are, then they should be whining first at their fellow Birthers.

BirtherReport.com

BirtherSummit.org

The Birthers

You never hear Obots whining about being called Obots. Birthers are thin skinned, sensitive, and entirely lacking the slightest sense of self deprecating humor.

Not the kind of people you invite over for a party.

Wrong, I didn't complain about the label, wrecked ball did when I talked about liberals and progressives, I explained that 'birther' is also a generalization.

Old 01-20-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Wrong, I didn't complain about the label, wrecked ball did when I talked about liberals and progressives, I explained that 'birther' is also a generalization.
Clue #59: It's not all about you.

Old 01-20-2012, 09:40 AM

16,657 posts, read 15,647,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Anyone who doesn't believe that it is racially motivated is delusional. Name one other president or candidate from whom they have demanded a long form birth certificate .....and then didn't even believe it when it was provided. They can twist and turn every way they want but the truth is that they never have thought of black people as "real Americans" and certainly never thought of them as being qualified to be the POTUS. No matter what they say, THAT is the truth.
That's right. The truth was obvious as soon as somebody found the birth notice in the Honolulu newspaper archives. Racism has keep this stupidity alive after the facts were known.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies