Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 12:13 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Condi is the only black qualified to be in the Oval Office without a mop.
I think you meant to make that a dig at Obama but instead labeled all other blacks unqualified? You might want to edit that.

I can think of a number off the top of my head including Collin Powell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2012, 12:14 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Condi is the only black qualified to be in the Oval Office without a mop.
Could you be anymore bigoted? I am sure that this qualifies as the most stupidest and one of the most racists statements yet on C-D.

Condi is tainted, I highly doubt that Romney would welocome her as VP. But then again, repubs running for president aren't well known for picking good VP's.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:18 PM

1,768 posts, read 3,413,298 times
Holy Cow! Just how many liberal gonads are there on this forum?

Old 01-19-2012, 12:52 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Condi is the only current black qualified to be in the Oval Office without a mop.
Did you forget about Allen West?

Suprised at the number of libs here that can't stand to see a smart (and attractive) black woman get ahead. Condi-everything Michelle isn't.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:24 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Could you be anymore bigoted? I am sure that this qualifies as the most stupidest and one of the most racists statements yet on C-D.

Condi is tainted, I highly doubt that Romney would welocome her as VP. But then again, repubs running for president aren't well known for picking good VP's.
Stop your crying and 'lamenting' over perceived racism and worry about dumb statements such as the one in bold above!
Joe Biden? .. give me a break!

Quote:
Until 1935, every black federal legislator was Republican, and it was Republicans who appointed the first black Air Force and Army four-star generals, established Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday as a national holiday, and named the first black national-security adviser, secretary of state, the research reveals.

Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has said: "The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote.

The Republicans did.

"My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I."

Old 01-19-2012, 01:37 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You are soooooo lucky she isn't a democrat.

You'd face a flurry of insinuation as to why you don't like her...might even be called a rauxcist.
Her BS "mushroom cloud" scenario is enough for me to realize what an opportunistic liar she really is.

Tubes "are only really suited for nuclear weapons programs…we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

In her interview with Lawrence O'Donnell, Condoleezza Rice seems to reject the findings of the President's guy, Charles Duelfer. Duelfer, who headed the Iraq Survey Group that investigated WMD in post-invasion Iraq, presented the definitive report on the nuclear threat from Saddam.

"We have to date found no evidence or plausible indication of the revival of a nuclear weapons program in Iraq."Deufler's report said the same thing over and over.

Daily Kos: Refuting Condoleezza Rice's Lies About The Threat Of A Mushroom Cloud

Old 01-19-2012, 03:37 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Her BS "mushroom cloud" scenario is enough for me to realize what an opportunistic liar she really is.

Tubes "are only really suited for nuclear weapons programs…we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

In her interview with Lawrence O'Donnell, Condoleezza Rice seems to reject the findings of the President's guy, Charles Duelfer. Duelfer, who headed the Iraq Survey Group that investigated WMD in post-invasion Iraq, presented the definitive report on the nuclear threat from Saddam.

"We have to date found no evidence or plausible indication of the revival of a nuclear weapons program in Iraq."Deufler's report said the same thing over and over.

Daily Kos: Refuting Condoleezza Rice's Lies About The Threat Of A Mushroom Cloud

And we also saw Rice have to admit that the Bush admin had intelligence info regarding bin Laden's quest to attack the U.S. via airplanes, and did nothing about it. She's another liar who should have been prosecuted. Had Bush not been enthroned by the SCOTUS, Gore would no doubt have continued the Clinton admin's watch on bin Laden. The Bushistas just made sure that his family members could fly out of the U.S. on 9/11, while all other air traffic had been stopped. And people wonder why there are conspiracy theories about that tragedy.

9/11 Commission - Condoleezza Rice Questioned By Ben Veniste - YouTube

Old 01-19-2012, 04:00 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
would no doubt have continued the Clinton admin's watch on bin Laden.
And done nothing.....

Old 01-19-2012, 08:40 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
This ought to tell you everything you need to know about Ms. Rice.

Chevron renamed this tanker the Altair Voyager when Rice joined the Bush administration. Might look bad, you see?
Attached Thumbnails
Check out this shocking doc on Condi Rice!-condoleezariceoiltanker2-450x318.jpg  

Old 01-19-2012, 08:54 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Go Condi, go Condi, its cha birthday........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies