Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2012, 06:37 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
theist doctrine (masonic) not christian.
there is a big difference.
its definitely not an atheist country.
sorry guys.
Please explain a little further what you mean by a theist (masonic) doctrine. I'm not disagreeing; just asking for some detail. I've never said, and hope I never implied, that the US is an atheist country. That would be just as far from the truth as saying it is a Christian country. It was carefully and intentionally crafted to be secular; having government and religion kept separate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Since when did Baptists become anti-Christian?

Obama is a baptized Baptist.
A little truth never gets in the way of a hidden agenda or a political opinion.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:53 AM

286 posts, read 209,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Since when did Baptists become anti-Christian?

Obama is a baptized Baptist.
There's no record of him being baptized, just indoctrinated by Rev. Wright.

And by all accounts he's a Muslim. but we'll never know the truth because Barry has alll of his history under lock and key.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
A little truth never gets in the way of a hidden agenda or a political opinion.
the bigger lies shadow insignificant truths.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckin View Post
There's no record of him being baptized, just indoctrinated by Rev. Wright.

And by all accounts he's a Muslim. but we'll never know the truth because Barry has alll of his history under lock and key.
Is there a public record of YOUR baptism? I didn't think so. Those records are normally kept inside churches. It really doesn't matter anyway. If a person says he's a Methodist or a Lutheran, we pretty much accept what is said.

Anyway, one of the most reliable sources for information about urban legends is Snopes. If you choose to look here, snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama? you'll learn that President Obama never was a Muslim and that the information was solidly documented by the middle of 2009.

Just because you hate having a black President is no reason to be untruthful about his past.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:46 AM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,651 times
Quote:
Is there a public record of YOUR baptism? I didn't think so. Those records are normally kept inside churches. It really doesn't matter anyway. If a person says he's a Methodist or a Lutheran, we pretty much accept what is said.

Anyway, one of the most reliable sources for information about urban legends is Snopes. If you choose to look here, snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama? you'll learn that President Obama never was a Muslim and that the information was solidly documented by the middle of 2009.

Just because you hate having a black President is no reason to be untruthful about his past.

Couldn't officially rep you for this post..so here's the unoffcial rep.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Right and I can fly, do you believe that too?

Quote:
Snopes is an unofficial trash bin. I can't believe people still go there for answers to tough questions.

Quote:
being Black and being Competent are two totally different things.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:28 AM

779 posts, read 537,424 times
Quote:
Right and I can fly, do you believe that too?

Snopes is an unofficial trash bin. I can't believe people still go there for answers to tough questions.

being Black and being Competent are two totally different things.
I hope you don't think you're fooling anyone with this rubbish.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Bill View Post
I hope you don't think you're fooling anyone with this rubbish.
Those who vote for Obama based soley on his skin color are the biggest fools in the world.

Obama is an empty suit. doubt it not.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:47 AM

779 posts, read 537,424 times
Quote:
Those who vote for Obama based soley on his skin color are the biggest fools in the world.

Obama is an empty suit. doubt it not.
Nothing like the smell of thinly veneered racism! Thanks for making it crystal clear why you people can't stand him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies