U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 09:56 PM

16,133 posts, read 20,829,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And he has disrespected the whole dang State of Arizona. Some people just cannot accept being challenged, and that is it.

At least she has the gull to have gone up against him, so many act as if they are afraid too.
What I find disrespectful is Frau Brewer, Generalissimo Arpaio, Marshall Pearce and Grupenfuhrer JT Ready
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 09:57 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,603,088 times
Seems the thin-skinned president couldn't take what she wrote in her book about him. Sounds like he started the tense exchange.

Good for her for standing up to that POGarbage narcissist.

I'm sure the residents of her state approved of her stance too. At least they do in the immigration fight.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:58 PM

26,529 posts, read 25,027,696 times
I'd like to see Jan Brewer run for President against Obama. Gee, I wonder who would win...

Old 01-25-2012, 10:43 PM

12,172 posts, read 7,044,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yes. And humor.

Seriously, though, I don't recall any Democrats ever wagging their fingers in George W. Bush's face. Imagine how Republicans would have reacted if someone like Nancy Pelosi had done that.
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

Barack Obama, 2008 election, Nevada.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:46 PM

5,012 posts, read 4,719,426 times
Quote:
Yes. And humor.

Seriously, though, I don't recall any Democrats ever wagging their fingers in George W. Bush's face. Imagine how Republicans would have reacted if someone like Nancy Pelosi had done that.
Yeah, cause jokes about beating women are a real knee slapper.
Unless you are planning to entertain the Taliban, you might want to work on your comedy routine. Those "jokes" don't fly so well here. Well, at least not with most people. Apparently they are hilarious to the other libs on this thread.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:51 PM

14,505 posts, read 23,781,794 times
Quote:
And he has disrespected the whole dang State of Arizona. Some people just cannot accept being challenged, and that is it.

At least she has the gull to have gone up against him, so many act as if they are afraid too.

lol. With legislators in AZ after the Tucson shooting advocating guns for college kids, I'd say Obama is quite brilliant to dis the " 'dang' state of arizona".

How ironic. And how classless of an elected public servant/governor to act like an enraged 10th grader.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:52 PM

26,529 posts, read 25,027,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

Barack Obama, 2008 election, Nevada.
Ha. I'm sorry, but that's not even close to literally shoving your finger in the President's face. Nice try.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:09 PM

4,380 posts, read 2,933,105 times
Quote:
Yes. And humor.

Seriously, though, I don't recall any Democrats ever wagging their fingers in George W. Bush's face.
No, they made a snuff film about him.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:11 PM

6,221 posts, read 3,519,823 times
Ah, Jan Brewer.

The Governor of Arizona where I reside.

The woman who made up bizarre stories about beheaded bodies in the desert.

The woman who claimed that her father died in Germany fighting Nazis during WWII when, in reality, her father was never in the Army and he died in 1955?

She is nuttier than hell and should have never been allowed anywhere near the President.

God only knows what transpired during that conversation, but sometimes the best way to deal with crazy people is to get the hell away from them.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:15 PM

6,221 posts, read 3,519,823 times
Quote:

Do you live in AZ? I do.

You obviously do not know a darn thing about Brewer.

Jan Brewer is a liar, a nut and an embarrassment to AZ. Brewer is CRAZY.

Please look her up before you stick your neck out for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or