Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 11:20 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,540,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Ah, Jan Brewer.

The Governor of Arizona where I reside.

The woman who made up bizarre stories about beheaded bodies in the desert.

The woman who claimed that her father died in Germany fighting Nazis during WWII when, in reality, her father was never in the Army and he died in 1955?

She is nuttier than hell and should have never been allowed anywhere near the President.

God only knows what transpired during that conversation, but sometimes the best way to deal with crazy people is to get the hell away from them.
She lied about her fathers army record?? ...(smh).
good to know. Will be crossing THAT state off for retirement now as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 11:22 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,475,321 times
I'll take a crazy person over someone who gives thousands of assault rifles to drug gangs.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:24 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,390,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Ha. I'm sorry, but that's not even close to literally shoving your finger in the President's face. Nice try.
Well it can't be rhetoric because Obama said political rhetoric was dangerous and caused a schizo to shoot Giffords in Arizona...

Old 01-25-2012, 11:38 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,405,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yes. And humor.

Seriously, though, I don't recall any Democrats ever wagging their fingers in George W. Bush's face. Imagine how Republicans would have reacted if someone like Nancy Pelosi had done that.
No they just threw things at him. Burned him in his likeness. Hung him in his likeness. Had Kill Bush signs any chance they got. Shall I go on.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:41 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,405,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

Barack Obama, 2008 election, Nevada.
YOu also forgot he told them to sharpen their elbows then get in their face and argue with them!

Old 01-25-2012, 11:46 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,224,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
No they just threw things at him.
Ha Ha

Are you referring to the infamous shoe incident? That was one of the funniest things ever, wasn't it?

But that wasn't a "Dem" - that was an Iraqi journalist.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:00 AM

29,184 posts, read 22,223,901 times
Jan Brewer is just a Teabagger who ended up as Governor in a political fluke. She has been over her head ever since she was sworn in. Then she immediately poured several gallons of sulphuric acid all over an already toxic situation.

A lot of my friends in Arizona have suffered due to Brewer and her bunch, and there is no end in sight.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:03 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,606,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Well it can't be rhetoric because Obama said political rhetoric was dangerous and caused a schizo to shoot Giffords in Arizona...
Oh my god...

With all of the defense for Jan Brewer, I truly won't be surprised if I begin to hear some Republicans shouting "Gingrich/Brewer 2012!". Please do it!

Old 01-26-2012, 12:04 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,606,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ha Ha

Are you referring to the infamous shoe incident? That was one of the funniest things ever, wasn't it?

But that wasn't a "Dem" - that was an Iraqi journalist.
Iraqi journalist? Democrat? In the eyes of right-wingers, they're one in the same.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:23 AM

791 posts, read 458,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Jan Brewer is just a Teabagger who ended up as Governor in a political fluke. She has been over her head ever since she was sworn in. Then she immediately poured several gallons of sulphuric acid all over an already toxic situation.

A lot of my friends in Arizona have suffered due to Brewer and her bunch, and there is no end in sight.
Drug or human smugglers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies