U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 08:44 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,210,714 times

Advertisements

The words of madame of the House of Representatives, Nasty Nancy Pelosi while discussing the possibility that Newt could be elected President. I wonder what she knows. Somehow I wonder if she is speaking what she doesn't want and knows nothing that will hold up when it comes time for her to put up or shut up. Those who have watched her, at all, can see that she has used the recent Christmas vacation for some fresh botox work. She is several years older than the 40 that she looks today.

Anyway what will she do when she has to put up what it is that she knows. It can't be anything from the committee that worked up Newt's dismissal but maybe she doesn't know that.

Nancy Pelosi Promises That Newt Gingrich Will Never Become President | Video | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 10:02 PM

5,421 posts, read 7,888,144 times
Blech...

I can barely stand to look at her, much less actually listen to her. She looks shrew-y.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:04 AM

379 posts, read 709,386 times
I think what she said is, "There is something I know: Newt will never be elected." I don't think she was saying that she knows something specific.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:08 AM

10,783 posts, read 11,844,491 times
There's something I know. That's not going to happen: Roy's not using Beck for every source on the threads he posts

Old 01-26-2012, 02:56 AM

6,193 posts, read 4,565,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
There's something I know. That's not going to happen: Roy's not using Beck for every source on the threads he posts
The Blaze reports.

The source is Nancy's foul mouth.

She sounds like a vindictive 9 year old child. I wonder if she has a pocket spiral bound notebook with names, times and places written down for future use? As a matter of fact, she even LOOKS like Harold Lauder.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:07 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,538,449 times
Default Pelosi greater than GOP

What Pelosi stands for is much higher and far better than what anyone in the GOP does. What she says here is true. By electing Bush (twice), GOP voters showed that they have the lousiest political instincts and judgment in history. They are likely to be sucked into voting for Gingrich.

But Gingrich cannot beat President Obama. Pelosi is right.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:31 AM

3,879 posts, read 3,292,891 times
Whatever Pelosi is hinting at , it's time to come out and get it over with and let America decide the validity of it.

Better now than after the election. It's probably something as Newt has already warned Pelosi that things about his ethics fine couldn't be divulged, which would mean he's hiding something.

If Newt has the character to lead he should call her bluff and address whatever it is, if not it's time for him to stop his campaign.

If Obama hid or avoided an issue then he would deserve all the criticism he would get, Newt should be held to the same standard no less.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:30 AM

11,435 posts, read 17,144,928 times
Maybe they had an affair, picture it.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:38 AM

6,954 posts, read 4,420,592 times
This is the second time that Pelosi has mentioned this and I think she has nothing and this all will be forgotten. Or she will wait until he is the nominee and then drop the bomb.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:13 AM

7,090 posts, read 10,758,519 times
Kinda funny how you go around after Pelosi...while ignoring the vast number of Conservatives that agree with her.

Michael Savage: Newt Gingrich Is Unelectable
Ann Coulter:Gingrich is as unelectable as he is delusional
Chris Christie: Newt Gingrich an “embarrassment”
American Thinker:Newt Gingrich and the Rise of the Flawed Conservative
Byron York at Fox Nation: What Really Happened in the Gingrich Ethics Case?
David Brooks at The Daily Caller: Gingrich is ‘just unelectable’
Why Gingrich Is Unelectable: A Six Pack Of Nutty Newtisms

For your view pleasure as well about the Newt Gingrich South Carolina Debate Hypocrisy.

Besides the problems with the family values crowd, being a serial adulterer, and the ethics sanctions with a $300,000 fine voted by 80%+ of his own party that tend to destroy any look of "moral leadership" that is important to conservative voters.

If you want to support him, go right ahead...but whining that one person in the opposition is saying something you don't like while ignoring the same thing said by a great number of what your own party looks pretty loony to everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies