U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2012, 12:46 AM

7,541 posts, read 5,351,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I think its very clear now that Obama is a fraud and the truth is finally catching up with him. I think he might be arrested soon and charges will include treason.

Yes, but please ask the fairy godmother who told you that story that her stories are just made up fiction. Like birthers entiree stance.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:57 AM

16,437 posts, read 19,142,944 times
Quote:
I think its very clear now that Obama is a fraud and the truth is finally catching up with him. I think he might be arrested soon and charges will include treason.
I think there is reason to doubt, but it's far from clear. Even if fraud is proven, Obama is still very much in power and has many ways to block removal action. It would be after the November election with a Republican in office before any effective action could be taken, and then it would be a moot issue. Even so, it's important for the American people's confidence in our government that the truth be conclusively determined, one way or the other. This issue is too divisive and unhealthy for our society.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:00 AM

5,113 posts, read 4,956,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yes, but please ask the fairy godmother who told you that story that her stories are just made up fiction. Like birthers entiree stance.
The evidence speaks for itself ...

Old 01-27-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I think there is reason to doubt, but it's far from clear. Even if fraud is proven, Obama is still very much in power and has many ways to block removal action. It would be after the November election with a Republican in office before any effective action could be taken, and then it would be a moot issue. Even so, it's important for the American people's confidence in our government that the truth be conclusively determined, one way or the other.
This might be true but I think Obama will be arrested soon for other and more serious charges including Sedition and Treason. There are several other charges which could include murder.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:06 AM

2,703 posts, read 2,345,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Are you disavowing that a government (or political body) is incapable of committing fraud? Be honest.
I think if Barack Obama was elevated to the office of President of the United States of America by some nefarious conspiracy designed to place a Marxist-Muslim-Athiest-Communist-Baby Eater into the White House, then the people behind said conspiracy would be highly unlikely to choose an ineligible, foreign born puppet when there are so many (OH SO MANY) idiots available for said puppetry right here in the USA.
Who the hell would go to all of this trouble to implement such a far reaching conspiracy, spanning decades, only to have their guy easily disqualified on a technicality? No one, that's who.
You people are morons. You're so butthurt that you lost the election you're willing to fabricate, obfuscate, obstruct and outright lie to try and further your agenda.
Despite whatever BS flag waving you do to justify your actions, you are a birther first and an American second, since you clearly would rather harm your country than face the truth. Fortunately, the only thing your movement has managed to do (Besides waste time and resources on your BS) is make yourselves look like a bunch of desperate, deluded, sore losers. Fortunately, we only have five more years of this nonsense (Unless we elect another black president, that is.)
Your losing track record thus far speaks for itself, and your movement isn't even worth the time it took me to write this post. Good luck in gaining any credibility ever again. You'll need it.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:19 AM

7,541 posts, read 5,351,104 times
Quote:
The evidence speaks for itself ...

sorry what evidence? The fake experts? The criminal Susan Daniels who committed identity fraud?

I don't think you understand what evidence is.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:21 AM

30,701 posts, read 33,484,787 times
Quote:
You really think that? What a facinating brain you have.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:23 AM

3,049 posts, read 2,466,173 times
Judge: The Defendant has failed....

Old 01-27-2012, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
sorry what evidence? The fake experts? The criminal Susan Daniels who committed identity fraud?

I don't think you understand what evidence is.
No, I understand evidence.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:27 AM

3,049 posts, read 2,466,173 times
The Obots on this forum should expect a ruling against the defendant very soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies