Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 09:07 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times

Advertisements

at one point she was testifying as herself until the judge told her to sit down.

that and the crowd laughing behind her back.

GA Hearings: Live Stream (http://www.birthersummit.org/livehearings - broken link)

Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 AM

19,024 posts, read 14,201,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
at one point she was testifying as herself until the judge told her to sit down.

that and the crowd laughing behind her back.

GA Hearings: Live Stream (http://www.birthersummit.org/livehearings - broken link)
I was watching, and did not see what you refer to.

At one point, the judge asked Orly if she was testifying and so she was sworn in.
No laughter "behind her back".

However, the affidavits and exhibits offered are nothing to LAUGH about.
Evidence of fraud on the part of BHO is shocking.
And it suggests that those who elevated BHO into the presidency, must have known these facts, but deliberately perpetrated a fraud upon the people of these united States.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:30 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
As long as she can ride the back of her followers, she's in good shape. I worry more about those who believe in her, than she who is simply taking her followers for a ride.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
As long as she can ride the back of her followers, she's in good shape. I worry more about those who believe in her, than she who is simply taking her followers for a ride.
I have no "belief" in her.
I have read some of the affidavits of the witnesses, and the exhibits in support.
Those facts are in the public record, supported by sworn affidavits.

If BHO could refute those facts, those affiants would be guilty of perjury, a felony.
Apparently, BHO cannot refute those facts, or is so charitable, he does not wish to incarcerate those who swore "false" affidavits against him.

If ignoring fraud in the public record is what you think is "good for America", then keep supporting the fraud in chief.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:41 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Evidence of fraud .....
problem is almost all of what i saw wouldn't be emitted as evidence in court. the audio was pretty crappy and i didn't watch the entire hearing but one obvious error was the assertion that SS#s are issued relative to the state the applicant resides.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
If ignoring fraud in the public record .....
i am curious if there are legal repercussions for daniels. she admitted under oath to illegally gaining access to SS#s.

the rest of what i saw was basically opinion ( and not expert ) and wouldn't be subject to purjury.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:51 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,054,512 times
Awww, looks like they took it down after she failed miserably. Can't show the failures I guess.

I love her, she's already been disbarred and fined $20,000...now she's working on another big fine.

I love it when idiots abuse themselves for the enjoyment of people around them.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
I love her, she's already been disbarred....
nope, not yet. but i don't think it's too far off.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:57 AM

Complaint in GA | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire (http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?page_id=29069 - broken link)

List of Exhibits going to Judge Malihi in Atlanta GA in Farrar et al v Obama et al
P1. Affidavit of Licensed investigator, certified by the Department of Homeland Security, Susan Daniels, showing Obama using a Connecticut SSN
P2. Affidavit of Senior Deportation Officer with the Department of Homeland Security John Sampson, showing that Obama is using Connecticut SSN and stating, that there is no legitimate reason for him to use a Connecticut SSN, as he was never a resident of Connecticut
p3. Affidavit of Adobe Illustrator expert Felicito Papa, showing Obama’s alleged true and correct copy of his birth certificate to be a computer generated forgery
P4. Affidavit of witness Linda Jordan, attesting to the fact, that SSN , used by Obama, does not pass E-Verify
p5. Affidavit of attorney Orly Taitz, and selective service printout, showing Obama using CT SSN
p6. Selective service certificate showing Obama using SSN and official printout from Social Security Number Verification Services, showing that was never issued to Barack Obama, attached e-mail from Colonel Gregory Hollister
p7. Affidavit of Adobe Illustrator expert Felicito Papa, showing that Obama is using CT SSN on his 2009 tax returns
p8. Affidavit of printing and scanning machines expert Douglas Vogt, attesting to the fact, that Obama’s alleged copy of his birth certificate, is indeed a forgery
p9. Hawaiian birth certificate 61-00637 of Susan Nordyke, born a few hours after Obama in Kapiolani Hospital, looks completely different from alleged copy of birth certificate of Obama
p10. Passport records of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, mother of Barack Obama, showing Obama listed in her passport under the name Barack Obama Soebarkah, attached affidavit by Chris Strunk, recipient of Obama’s passport records under FOIA
p11. Barack Obama’s Indonesian school registration card #203, date accepted January 1, 1968, released by the Associated Press in Indonesia, showing him using last name Soetoro and listing citizenship –Indonesia.

If these are "opinions" and not factual, then why bother with an affidavit sworn under penalty of PERJURY?

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-26-2012 at 10:56 AM..

Old 01-26-2012, 10:00 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
An avalanche of evidence was introduced against the defendant today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies