U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 03:05 PM

25,631 posts, read 30,336,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Place is packed. Bought lots of goodies for me and my wife. Boycott FAIL.
Same at mine down the street. Several LEO's there as well laughing and exchanging stories with all the gun owners that showed up.

EPIC Boycott FAIL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 03:10 PM

16,885 posts, read 13,004,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Same at mine down the street. Several LEO's there as well laughing and exchanging stories with all the gun owners that showed up.

EPIC Boycott FAIL.

I showed up at mine, seems I was not the only one with that idea. I actually had to wait in line with about 20 other people in front of me, there were people behind me too. it looked to me that everyone was armed too, including the 3 cops that were there .

Old 02-14-2012, 03:11 PM

10,136 posts, read 6,466,844 times
Quote:

EPIC Boycott FAIL.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I showed up at mine, seems I was not the only one with that idea. I actually had to wait in line with about 20 other people in front of me, there were people behind me too. it looked to me that everyone was armed too, including the 3 cops that were there .
Incredible. I havent popped over to the Gun forum I frequent but I am sure there is some video out there. Heck I'll check right now...............

Old 02-14-2012, 03:32 PM

1,263 posts, read 930,914 times
Before there were chrome buckle, fake cowboys working as ITs and shooting their daughter's computers up...there were the real cowboys making him look like the fool he is. We never felt threatend by a "lil' girl" either! Ride on men!

Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory - YouTube

Old 02-14-2012, 03:45 PM

2,159 posts, read 3,848,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I feel the craving for a Frappuccino on Valentines day coming on.
God I hate Starbucks but dammit, since they support the law that allows LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS to open carry, I may just have to frequent them now and then

Old 02-14-2012, 03:54 PM

1,263 posts, read 930,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post
God I hate Starbucks but dammit, since they support the law that allows LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS to open carry, I may just have to frequent them now and then
Like I said, I don't think any of us are/were amused at what that TURD did. He's ruining it for all of us. Only the guys who carry offline understand that though!

Old 02-14-2012, 04:21 PM

23,440 posts, read 31,652,227 times
Quote:

EPIC Boycott FAIL.
Stopped by the Starbucks downtown after I got off the job site, it was packed!

Old 02-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Status: "First official day of summer is here." (set 3 days ago)

46,608 posts, read 36,876,757 times
Quote:
An anti-gun nut group is trying to organize a boycott of Starbucks because of it policy of allowing open carry in its business where legal.

Call for Boycott of Starbucks on Valentine's Day Over Gun Policy

Spread the word RKBA supporters get out on Valentines Day and support you local Starbucks.

Wouldn't it be great if we could make it one of their best sales days of the year.

Spread the word on all your gun forums.

Plus their scones are really good.
Think I'll go to Starbucks after supper and get me another latte.

It should also be noted that I never needed a gun. And I'm a Republican.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Stopped by the Starbucks downtown after I got off the job site, it was packed!
But the question is was it packing........

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies