Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2012, 11:41 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Not running away from anything.
Oh? I bet you can't get a single sentence further without running away again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent
Are you seriously trying to claim that federal law and the federal government's interpretation of such is only valid if it's ever been acted upon? Wow.
Told you so.

You are the one who said "The Federal Government has a long history of knowing and acting otherwise:"

So... are you now admitting that you were lying when you said they had a long history of "acting otherwise?"

Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
That's not what I said.
But it is the only possible inference of what you said.

You see, your spinning, tap dancing and dissembling does not abdicate you from the repsonsibility for what you post. You are directly calling Donofrio a liar.

Fascinating.

Quote:
I don't worship him. What gives you that idea?
Well... he thinks he's God, and you think his legal opinions are divine revelation.

What better description fits?

Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,114 times
Mad Foggy stated he was "fighting the madness" on the NBC interview. He was referring to the 'birthers'

We agree Mad Foggy is "fighting the madness"...his own.

Manic depressant:

Disconnected and racing thoughts

Grandiose notions

Inappropriate elation

Inappropriate irritability

Inappropriate social behavior

Poor judgment

Severe insomnia

Difficulty concentrating, remembering, and making decisions

"90% of individuals have at least one psychiatric hospitalization. Two out of three will have two or more hospitalizations in their lifetime."

Manic Depression (Manic Depressive Disorder): Symptoms, Treatments, Causes, and More

Old 01-30-2012, 11:45 AM

426 posts, read 958,490 times
Quote:
That makes no sense. Some of the cases stipulated Obama's birth in Hawaii.

Yes some have.

But, some birthers still cling to the belief that he wasn't born in the United States, while others hang their hat on his father's citizenship.

That's why nobody takes you seriously. Within your own movement you can't even agree on WHY he's "ineligible".

You have yet to win in court. You can continue to claim that every loss has been procedural, raher than merit-based, but all that does is expose how incompetent your movement is. After all this time, there is not ONE SINGLE PERSON in your movement that can figure out how to properly present your case in court so it can be judged on the merits? Really?

Old 01-30-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Mad Foggy stated he was "fighting the madness" on the NBC interview. He was referring to the 'birthers'
Yeah... he did and he was.

Doesn't that just chap your ass?

Old 01-30-2012, 11:47 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Oh? I bet you can't get a single sentence further without running away again!
I'm here, not busy with other things at the moment, and therefore not "running away." I thought you were more mature than that. Why the need to continue making meaningless, though ridiculously childish , playground taunts? Can't you competently debate the issues?

Quote:
You are the one who said "The Federal Government has a long history of knowing and acting otherwise:"
Name one instance in which the federal government did not restore an affected person's natural born citizen status under the circumstances I cited.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:54 AM

802 posts, read 564,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fy10fyr View Post
Yes some have.

But, some birthers still cling to the belief that he wasn't born in the United States, while others hang their hat on his father's citizenship.

That's why nobody takes you seriously. Within your own movement you can't even agree on WHY he's "ineligible".

You have yet to win in court. You can continue to claim that every loss has been procedural, raher than merit-based, but all that does is expose how incompetent your movement is. After all this time, there is not ONE SINGLE PERSON in your movement that can figure out how to properly present your case in court so it can be judged on the merits? Really?
One of the main reasons for the cases being kicked out for procedural grounds by judges is because there is no case precedent of removing a ineligible president in our nations history. I remember Judge Carter saying that when I was sitting in the back of the courtroom. They have nothing to look at for references. This is uncharted grounds basically.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:57 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fy10fyr View Post
Yes some have.

Movement?

Why the need for prejudice?

Old 01-30-2012, 12:01 PM

;22772838]I'm here, not busy with other things at the moment, and therefore not "running away." [/quote]
then why can;t you simply provide a direct answer to a simple question... or admit that you cannot/

Instead, you run away.

Quote:
Name one instance in which the federal government did not restore an affected person's natural born citizen status under the circumstances I cited.
See? You're running away again. This time with a pointless irrelevancy.

Don't worry, I will not ask the question a 4th time.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:02 PM

10,020 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Hey guys.

Discussions about the various attorneys involved are getting way off topic.

Let's stick to the actual thread subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies